U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson
 [Register]
Jackson Includes Jackson, Madison, Canton, Clinton, Byram, Pearl, Brandon, Richland
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2019, 08:41 PM

786 posts, read 747,017 times

Advertisements

Jackson Jambalaya: Airport CEO Resigns.

I don't know what happened here, but Mr. Newman had an outstanding professional reputation and was more than qualified for the position (which is extremely rare for anyone in a Jackson leadership position).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2019, 11:40 PM

3,212 posts, read 4,144,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post

I don't know what happened here, but Mr. Newman had an outstanding professional reputation and was more than qualified for the position (which is extremely rare for anyone in a Jackson leadership position).
...which is why he had to go. With Newman out of the way, Jackson leaders can get down to the business of making The Something Something Something Honorary Memorial Longest-name-ever-on-a-sign International Airport into a facility which reflects the values and experteeces characteristic of the Great City of Jackson.

Soon, the facility will be brought into compliance with PapaChok's and BabyChok's Jackson-Kush Plan, and become "The Most Radical Airport on The Planet" (New Mayor Chokwe Antar Lumumba Intends To Make Jackson, Mississippi 'The Most Radical City On The Planet' - Tennessee Star) - offering a fitting welcome to those entering The Capital of Kush: A Quiet Push for

Expect a major turnaround in the condition of the airport's infrastructure. Look forward to the development of spontaneous nature preserves, water features, and topological features, in the middle of runways. Expect to see more of this: https://goo.gl/images/ftXDrn - only now, with planes in the sinkholes.

Old 03-27-2019, 07:27 AM

931 posts, read 553,025 times
Quote:

Oh, this one is on JMAA, trust me. It's unbelievable. I get it, it's Jackson, it's Mississippi, etc., but this crap has gone on long enough. At some point we have to do something. Too many lives are in danger for these people to continue to have this power.

Old 03-27-2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi Alabama Line View Post
Oh, this one is on JMAA, trust me. It's unbelievable. I get it, it's Jackson, it's Mississippi, etc., but this crap has gone on long enough. At some point we have to do something. Too many lives are in danger for these people to continue to have this power.
If you are insinuating that the board pushed him out without the mayor's blessing, I find that hard to believe.

Old 03-27-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
If you are insinuating that the board pushed him out without the mayor's blessing, I find that hard to believe.
Of course the mayor is on the side of JMAA, he appointed them.

Old Yesterday, 06:27 AM

Here's a followup. Likely the one competent person in all of Jackson City Government and they run him off. Whenever I think Jackson has hit rock bottom, they start digging.

Jackson Jambalaya: Why did Airport CEO Leave?

Old Today, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Here's a followup. Likely the one competent person in all of Jackson City Government and they run him off. Whenever I think Jackson has hit rock bottom, they start digging.

Jackson Jambalaya: Why did Airport CEO Leave?
No question.

What is going on at the airport is an abomination. I mean look at the west runway, it has been down for 2 years simply because they cannot manage a project. Normally I wonder what can really be done about such things but if we do not watch out we are going to have a serious problem on our hands, i.e. the lack of a functioning air carrier airport that serves over 50% of the state.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi > Jackson