Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2010, 05:13 PM

237 posts, read 457,943 times

Advertisements

I am so proud of the play he made at the end of the game today..I was sooo happy!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2010, 07:03 PM

8,943 posts, read 20,370,228 times
You think you were happy.......EVERY Jag fan in the area was estatic we won! If this game would've gone into overtime and Indy got the ball in the coin-toss, well.........let's not go there!
Jags played a great game against Indy! What a "moral" booster for the Team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuvalLuvah View Post
I am so proud of the play he made at the end of the game today..I was sooo happy!!

Old 10-03-2010, 08:21 PM

2,079 posts, read 6,114,813 times
Yea and Garard played his best game of the season thus far, too! Awesome game!! Good things were happening today for sure!

Old 10-04-2010, 10:00 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,432 times
Lightbulb I Second, Third, and Fourth That...

I was beyond happy when Scobee hit that game-winner...I was afraid that ol' number 18 had brought the Colts back from death to win yet again...

Man, I don't even live in Jax, but know this---if given the chance to move to FL, it's the only place I'd consider living, warts and all...you folks have a great city there, and it's on the move...everyone there should be proud of the Jags and what they did Sunday, and what they still CAN do this year...

Don't give up on the Jags, OR your city...be proud, and let yourselves be heard...everything good and right doesn't always have to come out of NY or LA...go Jacksonville, and GO JAGUARS!!!

Old 10-04-2010, 03:04 PM

2,079 posts, read 6,114,813 times
^^^^ +1,000,000, and look, he has higher reputation points than actual posts! Wow, the first time I've even paid attention to points in a lonnggg time. I guess it's from comments like these

Old 10-05-2010, 06:47 AM

530 posts, read 1,460,410 times
Awesome post Captinfish so did you see the game in Ohio? I am getting calls and emails from my friends all over Atlanta, N.Orleans, etc. I am so glad I was at that game Sun. It was electric in that stadium. I recorded the game and didnt realize you could hear the rumbling noise we were making with the seats on the Colts 4 and 10 play. Awesome game and its great to win a game like that. Jags, Fans, and the city needed that V.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:41 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,432 times
Lightbulb LOL...A Million Reps! The Mind Boggles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimms3 View Post
^^^^ +1,000,000, and look, he has higher reputation points than actual posts! Wow, the first time I've even paid attention to points in a lonnggg time. I guess it's from comments like these
I thank you and KeithNJax so much for your kind words...the only fly in the ointment, though, is what I wasn't able to include in my post...

My wife, who I would fight wild weiner dogs barehanded for, has MS (multiple sclerosis)...she has a medication that she takes to combat it, and one of the side effects is that she can't deal with extremes in heat...and Florida's heat is somewhat legendary LOL...

I've heard a lot of negative nancy-ism about Jax and Florida in general, but I've never been one to let word of mouth or 'I'd turn back if I were you' stop me from seeing and experiencing things for myself

Who knows what the future holds? Maybe over time, she gets better, and doesn't need the meds, and maybe I can start a moving south discussion...but if we get welcomed like you and Keith have done me, then Jax'll have to be real high on our short list

Old 10-05-2010, 12:20 PM

282 posts, read 634,489 times
I like Scobee, I also really liked Hollis..Jax always had good kickers...in the league though kickers are often over looked. I think they lack personality.I remember the twins that played for the Cards & Bucs until one got hurt for jumping around. They were great kickers too. They would celebrate.

Old 10-05-2010, 12:48 PM

237 posts, read 457,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcFly View Post
I like Scobee, I also really liked Hollis..Jax always had good kickers...in the league though kickers are often over looked. I think they lack personality.I remember the twins that played for the Cards & Bucs until one got hurt for jumping around. They were great kickers too. They would celebrate.
I agree Garrard did do a great job. I really hope we can keep up this momentum. Love my Jags!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville