U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 01:20 PM

5,208 posts, read 3,111,494 times

Advertisements

Mob Boss murdered at the hands of girlfriend!

Jacksonville is nuts!

http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crime...x-jacksonville
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2011, 01:45 PM

4,190 posts, read 4,761,451 times
MOB BOSS WAS A RAPPER?
He was a rapper called MOB BOSS. Did not see in the article where she was identified as his girlfriend. Just said they were in a relationship together, with a rapper that could be one of 50 women. But if she was his one true girlfriend, Maybe he was just teaching her to drive his sled and she like accidently ran over him with the Tahoe. Because to prove murder, wouldn't she have had to backed over him repetedly and driven over him again and again? I wonder if there's a rap cover of Queens ... "Another One Bites The Dust" we could play at his memorial?

Old 07-10-2011, 03:40 PM

3,238 posts, read 2,028,835 times
North Jacksonville is a really great place to live.

Old 07-10-2011, 03:45 PM

LOL... looking at that map in the other thread I guess thats NorthWest Jax... heres the map at the bottom of the other thread ...
Westside Crime

Old 07-10-2011, 04:57 PM

3,530 posts, read 4,472,998 times
Yeah, Jacksonville is nuts.

Domestic homocides are unique to Jax.

Old 07-10-2011, 05:36 PM

LOL ... yea domestic homicides are about as rare as mosquitoes in the Everglades.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:44 PM

Posted this when I first read about it on FTU. Jacksonville is a small world. My younger brother knew this guy personally. Apparently he is a part owner of two popular strip clubs...one is the Silver Foxx that me & friends used to go to all the time back in HS. I was told he used to deal drugs back in the late 80s early 90s, got in trouble and was released in 96 97. His father was a part owner of a strip club on Main Street in springfield. The father died and left Mobb Boss his share of the business..so since about 2000 01 all he has been doing it running the strip clubs and investing in other venues. At the time of his death he was a part owner in Silver Foxx & Mascaras Gentlemen club on Southside & Beach. Word is he was stepping out on his girlfriend, being a strip club owner/manager I could see how easy that is to do. Friday night/Saturday morning she confronted Mobb Boss during their commute from Southside Blvd to Beaver Street. During the argument they made a stop near McDuff Ave...not sure why, but he tried to exit the SUV while it was moving. The girl u turned and hit the guy not hitting him up in the air, but actually running him over with the tires of the SUV. Not sure how much an SUV weighs, but yea....she then put the truck in reverse and backed up onto him again. If he was not dead from the first crush, I am sure the 2nd one finished the job. Then she went forward and hit him again with the truck. Yep a 3rd time . His head was crushed but, the medics could not tell because Mobb Boss has a lot of hair on his head. I guess the girlfriend had 2nd thoughts and decided she didn't want to hurt the guy anymore and got out to see if the man she ran over 3 times was ok....women....well he was broken up pretty badly. People I know says his head was basically hanging from his spinal cord and there was a lot of blood in the street and people could see it even in the darkness. He also owned a music recording company called Hustle House Records & had some what of a following locally in Jacksonville.

I found these videos

YouTube - ‪"SUMTHIN SUMTHIN" (Director's Cut) Music Video - MOB BOSS‬‏

YouTube - ‪BIGGA RANKIN "WELCOME 2 DA VILLE" MUSIC VIDEO DIR: "SHOTZ"‬‏

I could see where white people would have a hard time understanding the music or relating to it, but its a big world and not everyone is the same. Thats all I got in regards to this news story.

Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu813 View Post
Yeah, Jacksonville is nuts.

Domestic homocides are unique to Jax.
Well yea domestic violence is everywhere, but how often is the woman the killer?

Old 07-21-2011, 11:07 PM

282 posts, read 358,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynip View Post
Naw Fernandina Beach is the best area of the north Jacksonville region, way better than that zoo they call the northside.

Old 07-22-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcFly View Post
Naw Fernandina Beach is the best area of the north Jacksonville region, way better than that zoo they call the northside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynip View Post
Well seeing as Jacksonville goes all the way North to the Nassau County line if your North of I-295 and 9A it is a great place to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville