Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 03:01 PM

94 posts, read 190,136 times

Advertisements

The more I use it, the more I like the convenience of it. (house confused)

I agree, plus its nice how they added the Stonewall monument & Stone Pillars for a nice cosmetic effect.
* Old Kings Rd? I think your referring to Old Dixie Highway.
Also, on the map for Greenleaf, that property on the south side of the access rd (Btwn US 1 & Cross Ridge Drive) is slated for future development. I'm assuming commercial Development. Hopefully another convenient addition for the Greenleaf Residents. Perhaps a $tarbucks to grab a cup of coffee on your way to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2014, 03:39 PM

1,171 posts, read 2,159,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto23 View Post
Yeah, but guess what St.Cabbage, We're Getting... and we will be getting for many more years to come. Don't forget the new Baptist Health Family Practice Facility, Kayak Center on the Intracoastal, New Aquatic Center, etc. The upside at Nocatee far outweighs any downside if there is any. Durbins Done. Its a nice little community with nice houses and a couple of nice little amenity areas. Not much acreage left to add anything else over there. Change is good.
Too bad they aren't putting in a Grammar School as well, or better yet Capitalization and Punctuation School... I often lay awake at night and wish we had a Kayak Center and 12,000 more homes surrounding us... never the less, Nocatee is a fine place to live and I'm only poking fun, ask houseconfused, he's the only one who understands me here!

Old 01-29-2014, 10:42 PM

94 posts, read 190,136 times
U mite wan't two sea a Docktor about dat Insomnia Kondition u seam to have. LOL.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:53 AM

199 posts, read 468,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto23 View Post
The more I use it, the more I like the convenience of it. (house confused)

I agree, plus its nice how they added the Stonewall monument & Stone Pillars for a nice cosmetic effect.
* Old Kings Rd? I think your referring to Old Dixie Highway.
Also, on the map for Greenleaf, that property on the south side of the access rd (Btwn US 1 & Cross Ridge Drive) is slated for future development. I'm assuming commercial Development. Hopefully another convenient addition for the Greenleaf Residents. Perhaps a $tarbucks to grab a cup of coffee on your way to work.
Ah yes...Old Dixie Highway. You are correct.

Old 01-31-2014, 03:15 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,520,508 times
nocatee? smh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville