Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2012, 04:02 PM

4 posts, read 9,749 times

Advertisements

Does amyone know anything about these buillders CornerStone and Mattany homes I am looking into moving from Orlando area . Were in our 60's would this area work for us. Just trying to find a friendly area where we would fit in and things to do. Do they have things to do at night there .Tks in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2012, 05:43 PM

3,863 posts, read 9,460,553 times
In how many threads are you basically going to ask the same question? Give people a chance to get home look the forum over, then answer your question. Before reposting it over and over again.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:10 PM

615 posts, read 1,704,111 times
madcap is right...there are a ton of recent threads about Nocatee. For starters:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/jacks...lp-advise.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/jacks...omplaints.html

http://www.city-data.com/forum/jacks...-builders.html

We live in Austin Park and we're very happy here. We built with Taylor Morrison, but several of my neighbors are in Cornerstone homes and I've heard no complaints. I don't know anyone who's built with Mattamy, but they seem to be nice homes...I find their plans a little choppy, but cute and pretty large for the price.

Schools are great, friendly neighbors, tons of kids, love the waterpark/trails. Some people feel that Nocatee is too "remote" - about a 15-20 min drive to most major restaurants, Walmart, Target, mall etc - but it's also nice to be a little removed from everything.

If you have any specific questions, I'll be glad to try to help

Old 02-15-2012, 08:26 PM

4 posts, read 9,749 times
Thank you for you replys Madcap your right lol sorry about that I 'm a very inpatient woman lol Haluburn thanks for the links it's very helpful . We gonna come up to check it out this weekend so that's gonna help us a lot . tks again u 2

Old 02-15-2012, 09:07 PM

219 posts, read 507,488 times
Great weekend to check it out. If you can make it in Saturday you can catch the farmer's market.

Old 02-18-2012, 07:43 AM

19 posts, read 61,855 times
We recently moved into our Mattamy home in Austin Park and I have to say they have been great with everything. Anything that needed attention after we moved in they corrected right away. I like Mattamy designs because they are not always the "typical" Florida style of brown, beige and stucco. They also just opened a new model in Greenleaf called the Laurel. I love that design as did my parents who are considering a move down. They thought it was the perfect size for the 2 of them without the upstairs bonus room. Enjoy Nocatee!

Old 02-18-2012, 10:04 AM

3,528 posts, read 8,237,490 times
More recent conversations, pluses & minuses, about Nocatee:
Nocatee: 14th best selling master planned community in the country

Old 02-18-2012, 12:10 PM

219 posts, read 507,488 times
That thread diverges a bit as only the first couple posts talk about nocatee itself. Also not sure which subdivisions require you to purchase their yard services. Certainly not the case in Coastal Oaks.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:03 PM

104 posts, read 339,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMikey View Post
That thread diverges a bit as only the first couple posts talk about nocatee itself. Also not sure which subdivisions require you to purchase their yard services. Certainly not the case in Coastal Oaks.
Not the case in Greenleaf Village or Austin Park either. I'm not sure where that came from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville