Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 09:45 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,869 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Please try not to bicker back & forth. Remember that you may debate the idea behind a post , but you should not name-call or belittle other members. This is an informative thread and I would not want to have to close it.

Thanks.
Very interesting Nancy....Very interesting.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:53 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,566,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofinallydone View Post
I discovered after 30 years of marriage that my husband led a very active gay lifestyle behind my back and the backs of my 6 children. To me, it seems that homosexuals make up a lot more than 4% of the population.

In discovering my husband's secret, I've found many of the generalities that concern the general public may be warranted...nameless, faceless, indiscriminate sex...sex in public bathrooms, parks, parking lots, naked play day parties, rampant prostitution...you name it...more than 300 partners since 2003. And I'm sure these partners are no more monogamous than he is.

I want to make it clear, that I am not a homophobic person; I am a homophobic wife and yes, I am very angry and bitter. To be honest, I really don't give a crap how gay my husband is; I care that he is a lying, cheating, manipulative abuser. He is the worst example of a gay man...an untrustworthy sociopath. He unilaterally decided how the end of my life would be and devastated the lives of his children and grandchildren. It would have been kinder if he'd have put a gun in our faces. Behavior like this makes it bad for everyone.

My husband was not the confused, bullied and mistreated gay boy that we all want to embrace. He devised a scheme to look like a law abiding family man, when all the while being a menace to the very community he is supposedly so proud to be a part of now.

People are people; we are not perfect. I am ashamed now that when I see a gay man, my first thought is wondering if he's married, does he have children, and did he steal 30 years of someone else's life and not expect to be accountable to the flesh he created in this world?

I am broken, confused, and derailed as a person. I am ashamed.

I grew up in Alabama. I watched as human beings were treated worse than dogs and it sickened me. Dr. King and the Kennedy's are my heroes...I'm an Army brat. My father taught me at a young age that human blood is all the same color, and we owe it to the world to love, protect and support each other. I've lived my life trying to make the world a better place, and I still believe one person can make a difference. I pray every day for the strength to forgive, but right now I just can't.

With all that said, I do believe the city council failed the citizens of Jacksonville.

Sorry for rambling.
You have the right to any emotion you have about the matter, the homosexual lifestyle is very very interesting. The supporters of the spread of the homosexual lifestyle are just as interesting if not more.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:52 PM

705 posts, read 1,575,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofinallydone View Post
I am broken, confused, and derailed as a person. I am ashamed.
I sorry to hear about your situation. I understand the broken, confused and derailed part, but I don't think you should feel ashamed. Your husband did these things, not you. At least now you know the truth and can deal with it in whatever way you feel is best.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:44 PM

9 posts, read 12,632 times
I totally agree...the gay thing is humiliating to me, but it's the lying, cheating and his lack of accountability that dents my soul.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:37 PM

589 posts, read 850,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
You have the right to any emotion you have about the matter, the homosexual lifestyle is very very interesting. The supporters of the spread of the homosexual lifestyle are just as interesting if not more.

Unbelievable that in 2012 there are still people so ignorant as to suggest that homosexuality can be 'spread.'

You need to educate yourself.

Would you say that if someone is supportive of equal rights for Blacks, that they are supporting the 'spread' of African Americans?

Homosexuality isn't 'spread' anymore then black people like yourself are 'spread.'

People are what they are, regardless of the number of bigots, ignorant rednecks, or fanatical BuyBull thumpers.

Anyone that would suggest that homosexuality can be spread, or that someone can 'choose' to be gay, is basically saying that all people are bi-sexual, and can pick whichever sex they want to be attracted to. Which means that you yourself are just as sexually attracted to men, as you might be to women.

I am of the opinion that most of the people like yourself, that suggest this ridiculous 'solution' probably ARE bisexual or homosexual, and have spent their whole lives denying who they really are. So, you figure that if you can live a lie your entire life, why can't all the other gays?

You need to come out of the closet and admit to being who you really are. There isn't anything wrong with being gay.

Last edited by Nomad58; 09-21-2012 at 10:52 PM..

Old 09-22-2012, 12:49 PM

1,658 posts, read 4,735,110 times
People like to equate the struggle for civil rights to the struggle today for gay marriage. While I am all for people marrying whomever they want, I think it is ridiculous to compare the two. The civil rights struggle was about restoring freedoms that were taken way from black people by white people in the first place. Some might say that this is still an ongoing struggle.

Gay marriage is a struggle for a brand new law. In my opinion, it is a law that will, and should, become a reality. But I don't believe that in the minds of most people gay marriage will ever rise to the same recognition as conventional marriage between a man and a woman.

Last edited by cricketfan; 09-22-2012 at 01:23 PM..

Old 09-22-2012, 06:02 PM

589 posts, read 850,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricketfan View Post
People like to equate the struggle for civil rights to the struggle today for gay marriage. While I am all for people marrying whomever they want, I think it is ridiculous to compare the two. The civil rights struggle was about restoring freedoms that were taken way from black people by white people in the first place. Some might say that this is still an ongoing struggle.

Gay marriage is a struggle for a brand new law. In my opinion, it is a law that will, and should, become a reality. But I don't believe that in the minds of most people gay marriage will ever rise to the same recognition as conventional marriage between a man and a woman.

It isn't a brand new law. Equal rights for all, isn't new.

It probably never will rise to the same recognition in the Buybull Belt South, but it already has or is in the process of rising to the same level of acceptance, in all the more educated, normal parts of the Country.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:29 AM

63 posts, read 75,570 times
Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLIV Chapter 760 Discrimination in the Treatment of Persons; Minority Representation
760.05 Functions of the commission.
The commission shall promote and encourage fair treatment and equal opportunity for ALL persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or marital status and mutual understanding and respect among all members of all economic, social, racial, religious, and ethnic groups; and shall endeavor to eliminate discrimination against, and antagonism between, religious, racial, and ethnic groups and their members.

How many physical or mental character traits need to be added! EVERYONE that can be considered a human being is covered at the word 'ALL'.
Unless the word ALL stopped meaning ALL, this gay activist's ludicrous claim(lie) must be sacrificed at the alter of REDUNANCY. Equal rights already exist and where is his proof of discrimination? There isn't any. No potential employer or landlord would KNOW a person is ***** unless the ***** told them. Keep your sex life to yourself like everyone else. It isn't rocket science...

Face it, queers are only 1-3% of the population. 32 states have overwhelmingly voted Defense of Marriage Acts into their Constitutions. Companys who support the advancement of the homosexual agenda are losing bussiness and some have gone out of business. Their advances onto the unsuspecting public are being roled back one by one.
They never should have gone after marriage and school children.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:56 AM

3,863 posts, read 9,508,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iprazhm View Post
Florida Laws: FL Statutes - Title XLIV Chapter 760 Discrimination in the Treatment of Persons; Minority Representation
760.05 Functions of the commission.
The commission shall promote and encourage fair treatment and equal opportunity for ALL persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or marital status and mutual understanding and respect among all members of all economic, social, racial, religious, and ethnic groups; and shall endeavor to eliminate discrimination against, and antagonism between, religious, racial, and ethnic groups and their members.

How many physical or mental character traits need to be added! EVERYONE that can be considered a human being is covered at the word 'ALL'.
Unless the word ALL stopped meaning ALL, this gay activist's ludicrous claim(lie) must be sacrificed at the alter of REDUNANCY. Equal rights already exist and where is his proof of discrimination? There isn't any. No potential employer or landlord would KNOW a person is ***** unless the ***** told them. Keep your sex life to yourself like everyone else. It isn't rocket science...

Face it, queers are only 1-3% of the population. 32 states have overwhelmingly voted Defense of Marriage Acts into their Constitutions. Companys who support the advancement of the homosexual agenda are losing bussiness and some have gone out of business. Their advances onto the unsuspecting public are being roled back one by one.
They never should have gone after marriage and school children.
Homophobic much?

Old 09-23-2012, 09:24 AM

63 posts, read 75,570 times
The word 'homophobia' or 'homophobic' was created by gay activists to delegitimize and cast a false light of mental illness on anyone opposing their agenda. It is not a true condition, as it lacks provable systems.
Phobia means having an abnormal fear of that which is normal.
No one fears queers. Victims of this false labeling do not cower in fright when comng in contact with queers nor do they run away in a panic.
The most telling fact remains that being 'anti' ***** leaves no one unble to function in their day to day life as in true phobia situations.

An informative piece on the true nature of the homosexual agenda, and a must read is, [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]‘The Overhauling of Straight America’: Homosexuals Lay Out Marketing Blueprint[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Other recommended reading;
"Sexual Orientation"/"Gender Identity" and the Law, A - What does the Bible say about homosexuality?, D - GLBTQ Pressure Within Churches, Homosexual Activist History, Homosexuality - Practical Considerations, News, Redefining Morality, The Bible, Churches, & Homosexuality. You can follow any updates to this article through the RSS 2.0 feed.

Don't be a victim of oppression or ignorance.
The APA is working with the conjecture of homosexual lobbiests, and some political leaders in Washington, to normalize harmful deviant human subcultures. They want to create a society where there are no 'differences'. Where everyone is 'equal' no matter how unrecognizable as 'human', the deviant is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville