Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2008, 08:13 AM

367 posts, read 692,541 times

Advertisements

10) There are so many boxes around the house that even the cat is at a loss for someplace to sleep.

9) There are so many lists of things to do that there is a list for the list to do which of course has its own list.

8) Where is the cat?????????

7) Florida requires that one register their car within ten days, but my car is already registered for next year along with the fact my license was just renewed. There goes another 200 bucks!!!

6) I have had to learn about the bugs and lizards the cat will be leaving me as presents.

5) Coming to the realization that Jacksonville not only has more people than the entire state of Vermont, but is probably bigger in size than Vermont!!

4) Hearing the cries from my wife of "Haven't you found a job YET?????"

3) What is the real difference between Winn-Dixie and Publix? (See, I am paying attention!!!)

2) Have I mentioned my wife's daily "HAVEN'T YOU FOUND A JOB YET???"

And the number one reason moving is a pain is.............

1) See numbers 2-10 and multiply it by 200!!!

Thank you, thank you, I do three shows in front of Publix on Saturdays and please tip your baggers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2008, 08:38 AM

702 posts, read 2,177,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioclown View Post
10) There are so many boxes around the house that even the cat is at a loss for someplace to sleep.

9) There are so many lists of things to do that there is a list for the list to do which of course has its own list.

7) Florida requires that one register their car within ten days, but my car is already registered for next year along with the fact my license was just renewed. There goes another 200 bucks!!!

6) I have had to learn about the bugs and lizards the cat will be leaving me as presents.

5) Coming to the realization that Jacksonville not only has more people than the entire state of Vermont, but is probably bigger in size than Vermont!!

4) Hearing the cries from my wife of "Haven't you found a job YET?????"

3) What is the real difference between Winn-Dixie and Publix? (See, I am paying attention!!!)

2) Have I mentioned my wife's daily "HAVEN'T YOU FOUND A JOB YET???"

And the number one reason moving is a pain is.............

1) See numbers 2-10 and multiply it by 200!!!

Thank you, thank you, I do three shows in front of Publix on Saturdays and please tip your baggers.
I laughed at the cat issues! Publix baggers are actually not allowed to take tips.

Old 07-24-2008, 09:37 AM

1,641 posts, read 5,009,717 times
Well, having just completed a move, my #1 pain about moving is:

Dealing with endless paperwork in endless boxes.

We have more boxes for paperwork than everything else combined. Yuk.

Old 07-24-2008, 07:40 PM

8,200 posts, read 35,344,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radioclown View Post

The cat is in the box, of course ...

...possibly shredding the paperwork Agreatlife spoke of .

Old 08-07-2013, 10:44 AM

1 posts, read 1,566 times
It can always be a hassle when it comes to the issue of removing papers and documents. A lot of people don’t realize that there are companies like us that provide mobile shredding services. We offer one-time purge service as well as scheduled services for offices and at home. If you’re in the Orlando area you should check out our site to see how we can help: [url=http://www.alligatorshredding.com]On-site Paper Shredding for Orlando | Get Your Privacy to Go with Mobile Shredding[/url].

Old 08-07-2013, 12:00 PM

1,171 posts, read 2,146,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alligator Shredding View Post
It can always be a hassle when it comes to the issue of removing papers and documents. A lot of people don’t realize that there are companies like us that provide mobile shredding services. We offer one-time purge service as well as scheduled services for offices and at home. If you’re in the Orlando area you should check out our site to see how we can help: On-site Paper Shredding for Orlando | Get Your Privacy to Go with Mobile Shredding.
Damn you must be hard up for business, I can't wait to see what other 5 yr old threads you can dig up to shamelessly advertise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
View detailed profiles of: