Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2007, 09:11 PM

7 posts, read 40,917 times

Advertisements

Hello-

I plan on relocating to Jax sometime in 2008. I currently live in the W-DC area. I work for the Dept. of Treasury, am married with 4 children + ****-zu. My children ages are 17, 14, 13, 11. The younger 3 are very excited about relocating, but I want to find a diversed safe neighborhood to relocate into.
My husband lived in Jax until the late '80s, he was a young boy then and now currently 39 does not remember alot. He does remember the beauty of the State of Florida and the bugs !
I have also read in the local newspapers about the increase in crime (murders, rape, robberies, drug-abuse etc). I just want to make sure that this is the right move for us. Could you tell me through your eyes what you really think about Jacksonville, Florida, recommended areas (North Jax, South Jax, West Jax, etc.), Hows the school system, what Government Agencies are there, reasonable home prices, racial tension, closest Seventh Day Adventist church.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
View detailed profiles of: