Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 11:22 AM

7 posts, read 33,667 times

Advertisements

Ssclulow; Glad to see you in this forum, thank you for the info. Seems the yacht brokerage business is suffering everywhere. He has some contacts and plans on visiting the area early May. Hopefully that will help sort things out. Thank you also to Peter the Brit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2012, 12:09 PM

7 posts, read 33,667 times
Can you give me the names of a couple of elementary schools I can research? I heard Timberlin Creek and another of which the name I cannot recall or find in the posts. I saw a mess of them listed on another part of this site, but I am clueless. So I'd like to research at least three or four so I can send my husband to check them out while he is there. Oh and if you know of any good ones in Palm Coast that would help as well. As we still haven't ruled it out. Thanks a bunch.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM

615 posts, read 1,708,961 times
Very generally speaking, the schools in northern SJC are better than the ones to the south (i.e. closer to downtown St Augustine). Timberlin is a great elem school, but even though it's address is St Aug, it really isn't close to downtown St Aug, or the beach for that matter. You could also check out PVPV/Rawlings, Julington Creek, Durbin Creek, Ocean Palms...you really can't go wrong in north SJC.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:36 AM

1,071 posts, read 2,887,895 times
Palm Coast: Belle Terre Elementary

Old 02-15-2013, 05:06 AM

1 posts, read 708 times
Default Update on St Augustine

Good Morning....am interested in hearing from people who have moved from other areas of the country to St. Augustine re: happy with the move, is St. Augustine what you expected, cost of living i.e. property taxes, flood insurance mandatory no matter where you live (coastal vs inland), and employment specific to healthcare industry. My husband and I are entertaining leaving the northeast and moving to the area. St. Augustine seems to be the area we may really enjoy.....still some seasons to enjoy but not the dreaded cold here in the Northeast. My husband works in the healthcare industry as it relates to staffing facilities, myself part-time physican office work. What is a day in the life of someone living in St Augustine?

Old 02-15-2013, 06:33 AM

70 posts, read 163,222 times
Marksgirl- try greatschools.net..from ny looking to relocate to st.johns county..kids same age as yours...very good schools!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville