Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2009, 10:19 AM

87 posts, read 360,877 times

Advertisements

I would ideally like my 8th grader when we move to go to Bartram HS next year and so I am looking to buy a house in that school district...I have a 3rd grader and will need her in Elementary school...Not sure which middle school feeds into Bartram Trail High school district? I want to make sure I buy a house with that middle school included...

Is it Julington Creek, Cunningham Creek, Mill Creek or Durbin Creek?

Also how would you rate the elementary schools if you are familiar with them...thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 03:09 PM

604 posts, read 4,620,598 times
be care as not all schools follow a feeder type pattern.....school boundaries are on the st johns county website

Old 09-13-2009, 06:04 PM

87 posts, read 360,877 times
Thanks!-I checked out the St Johns county website for schools and great info...
I am still curious though about differences in elementary schools and what may be considered the best or least desirable and why...any info appreciated...

Old 09-13-2009, 06:28 PM

43 posts, read 139,378 times
My children attend Cunningham Creek Elem. This is their first year there but I am extremely impressed. Have heard from others around here that is a very high performing school as far as SJC. My son is in 8th grade and attends Swiss Point Middle and I am just as pleased with it. We are to feed into BTHS. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Old 09-13-2009, 06:56 PM

33 posts, read 148,421 times
Default Check this website

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReniHope View Post
Thanks!-I checked out the St Johns county website for schools and great info...
I am still curious though about differences in elementary schools and what may be considered the best or least desirable and why...any info appreciated...

GreatSchools - Public and Private School Ratings, Reviews and Parent Community

This may give you info on school rankings

Old 09-14-2009, 08:56 AM

9 posts, read 30,254 times
Hi...I read your post and thought you may need some special assistance. I was in the same situation a few months ago. I contacted a realtor named Toni Freer with Vanguard realty. She was the best realtor I ever worked with. I told her what we were looking for before I even came to Jax. She responded to all my questions and concerns. When I arrived, my wife and I bought the first house she showed us...She just knew we would love it. I could not be happier with my experience with Toni. I dont have her email with me but her number is 904-472-4884. I know she will be happy to answer all of your quetsions and provide guidance. If you wish, you can tell her Mike from NJ sent recommended you.

My kids go to Swiss and Cunningham Creek . They will got to BTHS..Most of the Julington Creek area will go to Creekside HS.

Good Luck,

Mike

Old 09-14-2009, 12:57 PM

2,740 posts, read 5,503,929 times
just noticed that I'm on the line for Julington Creek Elm. Wonder if that will shift before my oldest gets there in two years.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:09 PM

301 posts, read 1,062,077 times
I definitely agree that you need to follow the St Johns Co website. The boundries change each year while new neighborhoods are being built, etc. My son goes to Cunningham Creek Elem, my daughter goes to Fruit Cove Middle, and we are zoned for the new Creekside High. So it isn't a feeder type pattern like other areas. Most of the JCP area was changed to Creekside when it was built, it looks like all of CR 210, Greenbriar, Roberts Rd, and that area attends Bartram now. We are in Aberdeen
Here is the zoning map:

School Attendance Zone

We used to live in JCP and my kids attended both Durbin Creek Elem and Julington Creek Elem. The zoning changed and they were moved...now we bought a new house in Aberdeen taking them to Cunningham and Fruit Cove Middle.

Last edited by daisies76; 09-14-2009 at 03:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville