U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-20-2010, 03:50 PM

1,138 posts, read 1,665,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricBoyd View Post
My family and I have an appointment with them at the Mandarin office next month. It'll be our first visit.
My whole family goes to the Mandarin office. We've never had a bad experience.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2011, 05:03 PM

1 posts, read 858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolampreble View Post
Has anyone used Greenberg Dental ? Can anyone give me a recommendation for both dental and orthodontics out of this group? Also, which doctor was used and which office location. Seems like they have various offices in the Jax area...Thanking you in advance for any info.
dont use the orange park office they will push and push and push you to get crowns no matter if you can afford it or not they are rude at the front desk and dont dare be even 7 minutes late they will turn you away till another day no matter why your late they dont care. the female dentist is very bad the male ones are alot better . dont know why but the female is not very caring i wont publicize her name but i will never let her touch me again. the office is very buisy you may or may not get in on time usually not even close. mandarin office is very good great manners and very caring and good at their job, it amazes me how it can be so different from one office to the next

Old 12-13-2011, 12:15 PM

2 posts, read 6,818 times
Thank You for your responses.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:16 PM

39 posts, read 67,600 times
For those of you who said you didn't like Greenberg Dental, who do you recommend instead?

Old 05-14-2012, 01:27 PM

10,833 posts, read 8,296,171 times
I don't know anything about Greenberg Dental - but my husband uses Dr. Chris Williams in JAX Beach. He is not "crown crazy". But - if you need one - it will be expensive. OTOH - his equipment is 100% up to date - and you can get a new crown in < 3 hours. Robyn

Old 05-14-2012, 01:44 PM

Robyn55- Thanks! I don't need a crown but I may need a filling. I just want to find a good dentist for my husband and I. I doubt either of us will need a crown anytime in the near future.

Old 05-15-2012, 09:34 AM

Does anyone have anything to say about Greenberg Dental located at:

9978 Old Baymeadows Rd., Suite 1
Jacksonville, FL 32256?

I called and Dr.Ryan Long is an orthodontist and I just need to find a general dentist Any suggestions on a particular Dentist?

Old 05-15-2012, 09:36 AM

or this location:
5149 Normandy Blvd, Unit #4
Jacksonville, FL 32205

Old 05-17-2012, 07:17 AM
kcj

59 posts, read 72,839 times
As far as Greenberg, I love Dr Long. We used him for ortho (at Greenberg) and he is a great person and dentist.

For general dentistry, try Today's Dentistry with Dr Clark and Dr Polite-Clark. Where Beautiful Smiles Begin Dr. Bennie Clark, Jr. and Dr. Lorraine Polite Clark - Jacksonville, FL Cosmetic Dentist

Old 02-25-2014, 10:02 AM

2 posts, read 468 times
Default Don't recommend Greenberg Dental

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolampreble View Post
Has anyone used Greenberg Dental ? Can anyone give me a recommendation for both dental and orthodontics out of this group? Also, which doctor was used and which office location. Seems like they have various offices in the Jax area...Thanking you in advance for any info.
Greenberg
This is the worst Dental practice ever. They are very unprofessional and their customer service is horrible and their practice methods are uncanny.
If I could save others from experiencing my worst dental experience I will. This location is not skilled in their craft. The office manager is not professional and can't lead her team efficiently. The dentist was awful. Painful experiences will NEVER return. Visited two of their locations 5116 Blanding & Mandarin just awful. Contacted Wanda within corporate who refused to investigate. Don't waste your time, money or teeth not worth your smile. If I only listen to the reviews I would of saved myself from the experiences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Jacksonville