Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 05:03 AM

45,373 posts, read 60,546,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

My morning laugh - thank you! A silent rep as I have to spread it around apparently.

Did it for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 08:06 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
When I say sleep I mean from 9am to 10am. I can't schedule anything because it's nothing out there to apply to right now
Another foolish mistake made by the "Employment Counselor." The early bird gets the worm.

"Nothing out there," you told us March was a great month for finding jobs.

Old 03-10-2012, 09:06 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Another foolish mistake made by the "Employment Counselor." The early bird gets the worm.

"Nothing out there," you told us March was a great month for finding jobs.
And then he followed that up by adding, "But But the NY Post said April is a good month too? See I have two good months coming up".

Come the end of April I predict he'll have found another article somewhere which says that June is a great month - and so on.

Old 03-10-2012, 11:17 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
And then he followed that up by adding, "But But the NY Post said April is a good month too? See I have two good months coming up".

Come the end of April I predict he'll have found another article somewhere which says that June is a great month - and so on.
July is great month stated by philly daily news

August is a great month stated by dallas morning news

LMAO

Old 03-10-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
July is great month stated by philly daily news
August is a great month stated by dallas morning news
LMAO
Keep on laughing. It really is all such a joke. The biggest joke of all is when it all turns around and bites you hard in the keester.

Anyway, since your "friend" never called back, I guess he decided not to use you as a reference after all so the subject is presumably closed. Next dilemma?

Old 03-10-2012, 12:37 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times
Quote:
Keep on laughing. It really is all such a joke. The biggest joke of all is when it all turns around and bites you hard in the keester.

Anyway, since your "friend" never called back, I guess he decided not to use you as a reference after all so the subject is presumably closed. Next dilemma?
I told him he could use me and to call so i could tell him about my phone during the day but since he never called then I guess he decided to use someone else. People need to learn how to CALL and stop texting so much. Things wasn't like this in 1989

Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 PM

45,373 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
I told him he could use me and to call so i could tell him about my phone during the day but since he never called then I guess he decided to use someone else. People need to learn how to CALL and stop texting so much. Things wasn't like this in 1989

Not much is.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Things wasn't like this in 1989
You were what, 13 years old in 1989? Has the realization that things have changed since then been a recent epiphany for you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search