U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 10:53 AM

1 posts, read 4,189 times

Advertisements

Yes i even got this Email in Spam this is full of cheating do not believe them and waste your time and money
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 03:48 PM

2 posts, read 8,251 times
Sunny Valley Company had a job for logistics manager and all you had to do was receive packages at your address and download a prepaid USPS label and tape it to the box and take it to the post office. I asked for salary to be put in my paypal account and on payment date it will not send it. Do not expect to get paid.

Old 08-23-2016, 09:03 AM

3 posts, read 10,460 times
sunny vally company is a scam also they sent me a email

Old 08-23-2016, 09:05 AM

3 posts, read 10,460 times
firstforme did the police come to your house?

Old 08-24-2016, 08:29 AM

7 posts, read 8,097 times
I received one today. I IMMEDIATELY got suspicious because of the email addresses. Also, note the spelling errors. NOT GOOD for a supposed logistics company. Here it is with the headers.

Subject: Work 1531863922/172
Date: 8/24/16 07:03
To: bshemaa321@gmail.com (THIS email address is NOT mine, it is from THEM)

Your profile was found by our company through job hunters resource for Logistics Supervisor.
We received many applications for our offer and the screening process is still runing. The search committee is reviewing your information and we are glad to say that you have been chosen for an interview.

Pay rate: will be paid in monthly installments of $2,550 and after probationary period is $3,250 per month.

Benefits system: health, life and dental insurance.

Vacation time and Personal Emergency Time Off: vacation is equivalent of 2 weeks on an annual basis. Emergency days off are generally being written by our policy.

Extra bonuses: after completion of test period, depending on your performance you will have extra bonus.

Main tasks are: anytime access to a Control Panel with a tsks during the day time, geting and shipment of goods with prepaid labels, cooperation with department supervisor.

To verify your agreement for the position, please write the following and email us back:
- Your Full name
- Current cell number

Thank you.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:22 AM

1 posts, read 4,136 times
Question About Sunny Valley Company

I actually have heard of them, I have been working for them for 31 days now and it is time to get my pay.. I haven't heard back from them at all. I'm really kind of taken back because I spoke on the phone with them everyday and delivered packages. I just moved, my son and I, lost my job, on the eviction list, and lost my car last week. I was depending on my first check today, I'm thinking I was scammed. Doesn't make sense because I didn't have to pay for anything. But I guess I will just hope they can be honest. If not well, i'm always looking to God for my next move. Has anyone done this before? and did you actually get paid after doing the work properly?

Old 08-29-2016, 04:30 PM

2 posts, read 8,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadeiss34 View Post
I actually have heard of them, I have been working for them for 31 days now and it is time to get my pay.. I haven't heard back from them at all. I'm really kind of taken back because I spoke on the phone with them everyday and delivered packages. I just moved, my son and I, lost my job, on the eviction list, and lost my car last week. I was depending on my first check today, I'm thinking I was scammed. Doesn't make sense because I didn't have to pay for anything. But I guess I will just hope they can be honest. If not well, i'm always looking to God for my next move. Has anyone done this before? and did you actually get paid after doing the work properly?

I did too, every time I called would get an answer, the day they were suppose to pay was on a weekend and now when I call from the number I gave them; it rings once and then I get a busy signal and if I call from another number it will ring and I can leave a message. But they want these 4 packages I have not sent off due to I wanted to be compensated for my time. So Jadeiss who did you speak with over there and what number you have for them?

Last edited by kjlm; 08-29-2016 at 04:39 PM..

Old 09-01-2016, 06:21 PM

2 posts, read 8,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkaiser740 View Post
firstforme did the police come to your house?
Never got paid and the police did not come, Thank You. I talked with My State Attorney Generals Office and my local FBI office and they said it was a common scam. I do have all the receipts from USPS. Let their packages come and then do not ship, you can call the company on the packing slip and tell them what is going on and they will send you a return label. Lets f*** these Russian scammers. Yes they are Russian and use internet phones. It may be a local or USA area code but if you trace the ip address it's located in Poland. I tracked their sv_panel to Houston, TX. Lets give them hell. I am still out of work hope to be working soon. I really feel for people being out of work in this economy but the scammers take advantage of us.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:52 PM

2 posts, read 8,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstforme View Post
Never got paid and the police did not come, Thank You. I talked with My State Attorney Generals Office and my local FBI office and they said it was a common scam. I do have all the receipts from USPS. Let their packages come and then do not ship, you can call the company on the packing slip and tell them what is going on and they will send you a return label. Lets f*** these Russian scammers. Yes they are Russian and use internet phones. It may be a local or USA area code but if you trace the ip address it's located in Poland. I tracked their sv_panel to Houston, TX. Lets give them hell. I am still out of work hope to be working soon. I really feel for people being out of work in this economy but the scammers take advantage of us.

Yes reach out to me, I got them good though...

Old 10-07-2016, 11:55 AM

1 posts, read 4,292 times
Hey, I am really sorry this happened to you. God will guide your steps, as you trust in Him. It happened to me in August. I stay at home watching our baby. Wanted to work from home. LD Transport contacted me, with phone interview, contract, benefits, training manager, and www.instantcrm.net online database for updating orders. I received and mailed a lot of packages. Maybe 25. After 31 days, Zeitri.com never paid up. They had promised $1,850 plus $100 travel expenses for first month of training. Later, it was supposed to become $2,200 plus $150 travel if offered a "full-time" position. This is a relatively new system of scamming, that I read started in 2012. The scary thing is, I gave them my bank details for direct deposit purposes. This morning, I moved all funds from that account. Be careful and God bless you. I reported zeitri.com to the BBB.

Found this news story today about Logistics Manager scammers.

Work-from-home scam exposed: Online shipping company is a fraud | WHNT.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search