Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2015, 05:21 PM

71 posts, read 58,461 times

Advertisements

Hello to all,

I recently had an interview at one of the Hyatt brand hotels. The interview in my opinion went well and the assistant manager said someone would be calling me real soon for a second interview. My interview was on Friday. How long do you guys think it will take for someone- HR or the Front Desk Manager to call me back in for my 2nd interview? Originally, I was suppose to meet with the FD Manager, but something important came up that he had to handle so I met with the assistant manager. Oh, by the way, I just picked up a part-time gig some place else and I am pretty excited about it. I didn't get the position that I wanted due to inexperience, but the owner saw potential in me and hired me for another position! Super exited! Eventually I can work my way up to the position I originally applied for!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 06:12 PM

162 posts, read 202,970 times
Good for you.

Never know how long it would take... Maybe 1 day... 1 week... 1 month... 6 months... 1 year... or never.

All you can do is wait and periodically check-in on the status.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search