U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 04:03 PM

368 posts, read 312,657 times

Advertisements

OP...Believe me, there are ways around ANYTHING. Any W2 form is available through the IRS website. Download all the forms for the years you need. Go to the site PDF FILLER.COM & spend 20$. There, you can custom tailor the W2s to all of your specific needs. Brightscope.com can usually supply you with any EIN# known to man kind, for free. As someone else mentioned, use a real company w/ a fake job title OR if you know a now defunct company, use that instead & acquire the correct EIN number. Done deal. Youre golden, even if HR DOES decide to do some snooping ( which they usually dont anyhow) Youre covered. Just send them the PDF files of your W2s & nobody is typically ever going to question anything. Believe me. Youre not exactly dealing w/ brain surgeons.

I didnt exactly become privy to all of this information on my own accord, if you catch my drift. MANY people in this current job climate have had to succumb to some "dirty deeds" to put food on the table. Dog eat dog, brother. Get with the times or starve to death. No shame in wanting to survive, even if you have to be a bit scandalous at times. It is what it is. Best of luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 07:58 PM

146 posts, read 151,266 times
Its a dog eat dog world out there, friend, I wont judge you, Il give you good advice though:

Set up a fake company through Google Maps, find an industrial complex or a multi-plex building, or any abandoned/closed strip mall, name it a business name on google maps, get a google voice number, remove the " greeting " and get a friend to give it an official greeting, spend the ten bucks on Go Daddy and make the website for the business yourself, now its legitamate, " googlable " which is what half of these HR people do, and has a number.

Second, look up secretary of states office website, go to business registry, look for business' that are CLOSED or no longer registered, Now you match up some dates, and you have work history for a company that no longer exists, go to brightscope, get the EIN, in case they want a W2, you now have gaps covered.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:06 PM

108 posts, read 103,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusx5 View Post
Hi Rabrrita. I appreciate your advice. I didnt know corporate america was this racist and discriminatory. Anyway, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX.. I SENT YOU A PM.. PLEASE READ IT AND REPLY IN PM PLEASE.. ITS VERY IMPORTANT.. THANK YOU!!!
The hell does race have to do with it?

Old 12-02-2015, 10:12 PM

468 posts, read 517,556 times
If you feel you have to lie, I'd try to go with something else plausible you think someone would buy; you were trying some freelancing type career for a living that is less checkable, like say writing screenplays, or starting your own record label. Or, if there is an older relation or friend with health problems who is willing to say you were their "home aide" for a while, or nursing them through some sort of illness, that seems like one of those things an employer would find more difficult to say "You are lying!" about; but I leave it to our HR experts to testify for sure. Something like that, which doesn't require "check-ins" with some sort of supervisory authority, or company framework, where it seems plausible you'd work from home as your own boss.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:08 AM

637 posts, read 439,398 times
Everybody, "he's got the whole world in his gaps"

Old 12-03-2015, 03:33 PM

71 posts, read 44,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusx5 View Post
Hi Rabrrita, I appreciate your kind words and concern. In my situation I'm always discriminated from jobs because of my criminal record. In this circumstance I need to be creative. I got questions..

1) Do you actually think companies check your unemployment payment history? Is that possible given that its personal info?

2) How can they know if you worked at a fake company with fake references? If HR calls the fake firm and gives a fake reference dont you think you can get away with it?

3) In case HR verifies past W-2s, cant you print fake ones and get away with it?

4) What if I say I had a "business" and it failed. Cant I use that on my resume to fill in gaps?

Hi Having Faith in GA.. The people that you know who used false info, did any they get hired in the finance industry?

Can you please tell me how they used this fake info?
Yes, one guy lied to get a job out of college by using his friends as references and lying about doing an internship at his school. I thinking he lied about his positions held and gave employers his friends number instead of the number to the former work place.

Old 12-05-2015, 07:52 AM

3,764 posts, read 3,501,755 times
The OP is asking whether to commit fraud, and half the respondents here are supportive. Have you people no morality? No integrity?

Unbelievable.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:29 PM

393 posts, read 261,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeru View Post
Using fake firms to cover up a criminal record? Just put down your bank robbing as experience with cash handling.
I shouldn't laugh at this but I did

Old 12-11-2015, 02:44 PM

28 posts, read 41,756 times
Lets say I supply HR with pay stubs at a past employer. Lets say i worked at the company for only 2 months but put down on my resume that i worked there for 3 years. Is it possible that HR can find out through info on the pay stubs that i only worked there for 2 months?

Old 12-11-2015, 02:56 PM

8,797 posts, read 13,284,781 times
Usually they only request one paystub and they usually do not have information about how long you worked there. They could call the company to verify dates of employment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search