Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2016, 07:34 PM

853 posts, read 648,447 times

Advertisements

Hello folks,

I am here again to ask for your help so as I can get better results in my worldwide job search, the aim: find a job as a process/chemical engineer in any part of the world. Summarizing again: Chemical Engineer 1-2 years of experience spaniard living in Mexico trying to find a job in that country since I have no chances in my home country (Mexico because I am living there with my wife).

I am starting loosing my patience after several months trying to land a job in Mexico. The main problem I am having is I have lots of phone interviews and after selling out my soul, employers never reach me again, why? I guess because they have to process me a work permit, if I don´t have a job offer, I can´t get a work permit and employers in Mexico are not willing to give me a work permit (easier than a visa)

Currently I want to gain experience in my field, I don´t care about the salary, some day I will have a decent salary but at least I need to gain experience abroad to get in the spanish labor market.

I really need to find a job to make experience so, what are the best international/global/worldwide job boards to look for interesting jobs? (regardless salary). Sadly, I am willing to go anywhere: Europe (no need to ask for visa sponsorship), North America, Latin America, Asia, Oceania, Africa, anywhere (and if I could Moon and Mars as well). Thanks to alanaj7 for the tip narrow down my search but where? There are lots of job boards but what are the best?

Thank you, I am -hyper- -ultra- - super- frustrated, hopefully some day I will have a job again.

PS. My skills and resume are certainly poor and those are the reasons I need experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search