U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-05-2018, 03:10 AM
 
5,685 posts, read 5,975,800 times
Reputation: 4436

Advertisements

Good for you! Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-05-2018, 06:16 PM
 
86 posts, read 58,968 times
Reputation: 96
Thank you goodlife36 and selhars! Blessings to you all on your job search as well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-05-2018, 08:25 PM
 
714 posts, read 785,636 times
Reputation: 1758
I missed whatever excitement went on previously, but I’m glad that your persistence is paying off. Hopefully it is a step into the right direction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2018, 07:51 PM
 
86 posts, read 58,968 times
Reputation: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomadness View Post
I missed whatever excitement went on previously, but Iím glad that your persistence is paying off. Hopefully it is a step into the right direction.
Thank you! I was hired today. I am so excited. I am glad this is finally over. It has been a long, exhausting journey.

I hope everyone in this thread, in this forum are blessed with great opportunities very very soon!!

I have cried tears of joys today. I been through hell and back starting on the day of my birthday. That was in February, now I am finally seeing some change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2018, 09:07 PM
 
5,685 posts, read 5,975,800 times
Reputation: 4436
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACareerChaser View Post
Thank you! I was hired today. I am so excited. I am glad this is finally over. It has been a long, exhausting journey.

I hope everyone in this thread, in this forum are blessed with great opportunities very very soon!!

I have cried tears of joys today. I been through hell and back starting on the day of my birthday. That was in February, now I am finally seeing some change.
Congratulations! Yay! Clap! Clap! All the best!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-07-2018, 09:24 PM
 
714 posts, read 785,636 times
Reputation: 1758
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACareerChaser View Post
Thank you! I was hired today. I am so excited. I am glad this is finally over. It has been a long, exhausting journey.

I hope everyone in this thread, in this forum are blessed with great opportunities very very soon!!

I have cried tears of joys today. I been through hell and back starting on the day of my birthday. That was in February, now I am finally seeing some change.

CONGRATULATIONS!! Iím so excited for you!!!! The search is finally over!

And thanks for the good wishes as well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2018, 12:14 AM
 
86 posts, read 58,968 times
Reputation: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlife36 View Post
Congratulations! Yay! Clap! Clap! All the best!
Thank you! Good luck to you. Something great is coming your way! Be on the look out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2018, 12:16 AM
 
86 posts, read 58,968 times
Reputation: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangomadness View Post
CONGRATULATIONS!! Iím so excited for you!!!! The search is finally over!

And thanks for the good wishes as well
Thank you! And you're welcome. I hope something great comes your way soon, very soon!


It always great to have people in my corner, even if it's online!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2018, 03:26 AM
 
5,685 posts, read 5,975,800 times
Reputation: 4436
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACareerChaser View Post
Thank you! Good luck to you. Something great is coming your way! Be on the look out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-09-2018, 03:31 AM
 
5,685 posts, read 5,975,800 times
Reputation: 4436
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACareerChaser View Post
Thank you! And you're welcome. I hope something great comes your way soon, very soon!


It always great to have people in my corner, even if it's online!
Me too. Support is support. I recently dropped two so called friends because of their lack of support and interest. Folks are very strange. I called them both out on their behavior and they did not know how to respond. They stopped making sense after a while. No apology. Good riddance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top