U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2018, 04:45 PM

2 posts, read 362 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone. I really want to find a job with very good pay (by the standards of my country, this is about $ 5
* per hour). Itís hard to see from Ukraine if I can be useful remotely in America. Any work that does not require extra knowledge, I am ready to perform, workload or large volumes do not frighten me. Just already tired of working with us in Ukraine for $ 250-300 per month, it is simply intolerable
Previously, I was engaged in buying electronics for ebay and selling us in Ukraine. I was also involved in trading cryptocurrency, it turned out to make very good money, but now a little wrong time in this area, but money is needed now.
Right now I'm studying at the 4th year of the institute at the Faculty of Computer Science, developing in the direction of developing websites, but so far there is not enough knowledge for serious work.
I dream to go to work in America, but first you need to graduate and we have a very big problem to get a visa to your country

Anyone who tells in which direction to move and in general is really very grateful in advance. You just canít imagine so much you will help me with any word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2018, 07:56 PM

2,487 posts, read 709,914 times
Try Silicon Valley. 75% of techies there are work visa holders and those who transitioned from there. Silicon Valley is out of touch and don't think there is any talent in the USA outside of Silicon Valley.

You will make decent money, but not enough to pay the bills as the cost of living there is ridiculous. Rents for 1BR apartments are more than $3,000 USD per month. Unless you want to live in your car, you're not going to financially survive there.

Basically speaking, it won't be financially worth it to come to America.

Old 12-09-2018, 05:44 AM

2 posts, read 362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsell View Post
Try Silicon Valley. 75% of techies there are work visa holders and those who transitioned from there. Silicon Valley is out of touch and don't think there is any talent in the USA outside of Silicon Valley.

You will make decent money, but not enough to pay the bills as the cost of living there is ridiculous. Rents for 1BR apartments are more than $3,000 USD per month. Unless you want to live in your car, you're not going to financially survive there.

Basically speaking, it won't be financially worth it to come to America.
Thank you))))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Job Search
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or