Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2015, 10:56 AM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times

Advertisements

Soular, the bible has a very extraordinary, wonderful symbolism concerning black people. I have sat down with very many blacks and went from scripture to scripture showing the parallels and even prophesies concerning black people in the last days.

If you want to talk, direct mail me.

Old 10-09-2015, 02:19 PM

467 posts, read 352,520 times
War crimes against "Palestinians?" I think I've seen enough. I don't suspect anything - I know.

Old 10-09-2015, 03:43 PM

248 posts, read 175,147 times
I may start a new thread on the topic I was discussing earlier.

Are the Books of Enoch, Jubilees, and Jasher considered apart of the Canon in Orthodox Judaism?

Also is the Kebra Negast read since it tells the history of the group of Israel that left with Menelik I?

Old 10-09-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soular View Post

Are the Books of Enoch, Jubilees, and Jasher considered apart of the Canon in Orthodox Judaism?

Also is the Kebra Negast read since it tells the history of the group of Israel that left with Menelik I?
In the Judaism forum?

LOL.

Old 10-09-2015, 07:06 PM

The Northern Kingdom called the Torah a strange thing and they refused the Sabbaths and feasts of Jerusalem because the first king of the Northern kingdom did not want to submit to the king of Judah at the feasts of God. So Jeroboam built his own worship system that looked like that of Judah but was different.

The Northern kingdom could have become one with the southern kingdom but they chose to separate, and in doing so, they naturally said,'' We are the real deal.'' But the evil kingdom always does that. The king of Assyria moved sons of Esau and Ishmael into the same houses that the northern kingdom had occupied, and these new supposed new Israelites went around making the claim that they were the NEW ISRAEL 700 years before Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caesar Augustus.

God has always settle a people next to his seed but the people always rebel and try to replace God's chosen people.

Here comes Christianity saying,'' WE ARE THE NEW ISRAEL.''

And just like those Samaritans, and just like Jeroboam's people before them, they chose to separate from the seed of God, and in doing so, they created their own worship system and went into persecuting God's chosen people.

Ever since there was a law, the chosen people have been persecuted for keeping it.

So we see 2000 years of Christianity persecuting the only people who refuse to assimilate, the Jews. The whole time the Jews are being hated and persecuted for keeping the commandments, the people persecuting them are claiming to be THE NEW ISRAEL.

We watch Hitler use the words of Martin Luther to commit genocide against the people who keep the commandments of God, the Jews.

Everyone already knows who Israel is, but it never fails, time and time again people come along and think themselves to be the real Israel, although their people did not suffer thousands of years of persecution for keeping the commandments of God, they still try and make the claim that THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL.

The real deal is very obvious to see, it is those people who have been hated and persecuted for all these years because they refuse to assimilate, they refuse to stop keeping the commandments even when it means their death.

Yet today, people accuse Israel of war crimes when nothing is said of the genocide being spoken against Israel, but to add insult to injury, they say,'' We are the real Israel.''

LOL.

Somebody should inform the world who the real Israel is so that the Jews aren't wiped off the map by mistake.

It isn't a guessing game.

Old 10-09-2015, 10:36 PM

248 posts, read 175,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

These are images of Hebrews before the Renaissance, some are found in the Oldest Synagogue, Dura-Europos.

These are the forefathers and ancestors of Jews in The State of Israel?

Old 10-10-2015, 12:38 AM

I am a gentile Soular, Cherokee and Irish.

I know that blood means a lot to most every Jew in here but it means nothing to me when looking at them.

There is no guessing game who God's chosen people are, remember, they are the ones the world hates. They are the ones who stick out like a sore thumb and who refuse to assimilate. They continue in the religion of God and are hated BECAUSE they dare to do so.

What grabbed me about the bible is because I KNEW it was speaking of me, I KNEW when it spoke of persecutions it was speaking of me. It resonated in me and I couldn't stop reading it.

But reality and historical fact is historical fact, and reality.

WE, the whole world has set out to destroy Israel while saying,'' WE ARE ISRAEL.

Are you a rational person?

How can a rational person even consider himself to be part of Israel when HE WONT even admit that the world is calling for the genocide of all Jews?

Why is the world calling for the genocide of all Jews?

Because the world hates the chosen and that's the way it is.

LOL.

I know a woman in Shechem, she even lives in Nablus today, a beautiful black woman they call the hummingbird. She is always humming, humming.

Old 10-10-2015, 05:42 PM

2,675 posts, read 1,262,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soular View Post

Nope none is part of the canon.

Old 10-10-2015, 07:18 PM

4,729 posts, read 4,361,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Northern Kingdom called the Torah a strange thing and they refused the Sabbaths and feasts of Jerusalem because the first king of the Northern kingdom did not want to submit to the king of Judah at the feasts of God. So Jeroboam built his own worship system that looked like that of Judah but was different.

The Northern kingdom could have become one with the southern kingdom but they chose to separate, and in doing so, they naturally said,'' We are the real deal.'' But the evil kingdom always does that. The king of Assyria moved sons of Esau and Ishmael into the same houses that the northern kingdom had occupied, and these new supposed new Israelites went around making the claim that they were the NEW ISRAEL 700 years before Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caesar Augustus.

God has always settle a people next to his seed but the people always rebel and try to replace God's chosen people.

Here comes Christianity saying,'' WE ARE THE NEW ISRAEL.''

And just like those Samaritans, and just like Jeroboam's people before them, they chose to separate from the seed of God, and in doing so, they created their own worship system and went into persecuting God's chosen people.

Ever since there was a law, the chosen people have been persecuted for keeping it.

So we see 2000 years of Christianity persecuting the only people who refuse to assimilate, the Jews. The whole time the Jews are being hated and persecuted for keeping the commandments, the people persecuting them are claiming to be THE NEW ISRAEL.

We watch Hitler use the words of Martin Luther to commit genocide against the people who keep the commandments of God, the Jews.

Everyone already knows who Israel is, but it never fails, time and time again people come along and think themselves to be the real Israel, although their people did not suffer thousands of years of persecution for keeping the commandments of God, they still try and make the claim that THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL.

The real deal is very obvious to see, it is those people who have been hated and persecuted for all these years because they refuse to assimilate, they refuse to stop keeping the commandments even when it means their death.

Yet today, people accuse Israel of war crimes when nothing is said of the genocide being spoken against Israel, but to add insult to injury, they say,'' We are the real Israel.''

LOL.

Somebody should inform the world who the real Israel is so that the Jews aren't wiped off the map by mistake.

What an insightful post, HF. All well-said. I hope you had a nice Succos.

Old 10-10-2015, 08:26 PM

22,137 posts, read 19,195,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
What an insightful post, HF. All well-said.
i agree, beautiful post and insights Hannibal, thank you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.