U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 05:27 PM

31 posts, read 20,822 times

Advertisements

1 Why Why the Hebrew language is not permitted in the forum . who here know the language?
2: this forum Rfrom or Orthodox Jews? or mixed together?
3 have you ever been in israel ? Which city it was?
4what is the age range . are there girls here? or I'm the only one

i gotta go to sleep i have school tomorrow morning

Good night everyone =

Old 03-27-2014, 06:43 PM

21,376 posts, read 24,137,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agam View Post
1 Why the Hebrew language is not permitted in the forum . who here know the language?
2 this forum Rfrom or Orthodox Jews? or mixed together?
4 what is the age range . are there girls here? or I'm the only one
1 Because its the rules of all the forums here.
2 It's a mix.
3 Yes as previously answered. I drive all over Israel in my Isuzu Dmax.
4 Numerous ages and yes there are women here.

Old 03-27-2014, 07:04 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,390,382 times
Welcome to the forum, Agam.

Old 03-27-2014, 07:22 PM

939 posts, read 1,262,805 times
Quote:
1 Why Why the Hebrew language is not permitted in the forum . who here know the language?

Good night everyone =
1.) Hebrew language is not permitted because this forum is part of City-Data, an English-language forum. I know quite a bit of Hebrew but I am not fluent.

2.) It's a mix. However the respect for religious traditions only flows one way.

3.) Yes. I went on Taglit a few years ago. We hit the famous places. Tel Aviv, Yerushalayim, HaGolan, HaGalil, Metzada, the Dead Sea, Ein Gedi, Beersheva, and the Negev.

4.) I'm in my late twenties. Yes there are many women here, I am not one though!

Brucha habaah! (welcome!)

Old 03-27-2014, 07:54 PM

12,049 posts, read 16,786,314 times
Quote:
TOS of City-Data states that we speak in English, so we speak in English. I can read a little Hebrew, but I can speak and understand more Ladino (not that it does me much good).

Quote:
A mix

Quote:
G-d willing, I'll be going to Israel on Birthright this summer and plan on extending my trip to spend more time on my own. One of my college roommates is in rabbinical school in Jerusalem, another friend is in grad school in Haifa, and I have some distant relatives that I've never met in Tel Aviv. This is really my last shot to go before I age out - I was too ill for the last 3 or 4 years to be able to make it.

Quote:
There's a fairly big range in here. I'm a 26 year old woman and I'm not the only one! (well, maybe the only 26 year old woman :P)

Old 03-27-2014, 08:00 PM

21,376 posts, read 24,137,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
... This is really my last shot to go before I age out...
We will never age out....

Old 03-27-2014, 08:22 PM

12,049 posts, read 16,786,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
We will never age out....
Ah, but we do age out of the magic words: "free." I haven't traveled in 5 years since studying abroad in college, and the only vacation I've been on since I got cancer was a week long rock climbing cancer camp. I need this trip!

Old 03-28-2014, 05:58 AM

32,112 posts, read 33,023,250 times
Quote:

Good night everyone =
As said the rules of this C-D is that everything is in English. But I do speak Hebrew as my family lived in Israel for several years and I am female.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:25 AM

4,609 posts, read 4,117,121 times
Quote:
This forum has participants from all religions, including Atheists, and is moderated by a Muslim. That's the way we like it.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:37 AM

31 posts, read 20,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiker45 View Post
This forum has participants from all religions, including Atheists, and is moderated by a Muslim. That's the way we like it.
I hate Muslim
I will not be visiting their forum,
just keep away from them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or