Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2015, 08:57 AM

26 posts, read 27,345 times

Advertisements

I read a book, "The Dead Sea Scrools, A Biography," by John J. Collins, 2013. Interesting to learned that Archangel Michel do appear on earth in human bodies. For example: I betting that Soul of Archangel Michael was Alexandra the Great's, Jesus', and so on. I just want to know what Judaism know about Archangel Michael, because I was raise in Catholic and was told that Michael isn't Jesus but Jehovah Witness said so other wise. Also, learned while ago that Judaism do believe in astrology and others that not permitted in Catholic. As what I understand that they are calling "Jesus is evil" because only Jesus, Moses and so on can talk to spiritual world and other who do is evil. I like, whoa, how could they call me evil and other those who can speak to Archangels? I realized that the church didn't want those good "psychic" see what they doing are wrong as early days, they killing them off because of envy of able to communicate with God (yes, you met bad spirits but you know who they are as trust your guts as you meet bad people on earth because they, the bad spirits, that talking to us means their body is still alive and those didn't went to underworld for time being before born again (not applying to lord of darkness as God created them, if so)). This remind me of St. Paul (NT) went around killing those Jews, who learned and taught by Jesus how to be spiritual healer as side with Rome as war broke out between Rome and Jews according to the book (the book didn't include Paul but i filled in as puzzle). So, seem we, many of followers of the church are being deceived by lord of darkness or so on. I do believe in Creator of all Being (have many earth names, each in different religions) and only trust him and no one else. Please share only I want to know more about what you find, taught, and learned from your religion, specialty of Archangel Michael. I believed that Archangel Michael was in body of Adam in story of Adam and Eve. I am here to listen to all side of stories... and thank you for share your knowledge. The Light Bless you and SO IT IS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2015, 10:33 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolm72 View Post
I read a book, "The Dead Sea Scrools, A Biography," by John J. Collins, 2013. Interesting to learned that Archangel Michel do appear on earth in human bodies. For example: I betting that Soul of Archangel Michael was Alexandra the Great's, Jesus', and so on. I just want to know what Judaism know about Archangel Michael, because I was raise in Catholic and was told that Michael isn't Jesus but Jehovah Witness said so other wise. Also, learned while ago that Judaism do believe in astrology and others that not permitted in Catholic. As what I understand that they are calling "Jesus is evil" because only Jesus, Moses and so on can talk to spiritual world and other who do is evil. I like, whoa, how could they call me evil and other those who can speak to Archangels? I realized that the church didn't want those good "psychic" see what they doing are wrong as early days, they killing them off because of envy of able to communicate with God (yes, you met bad spirits but you know who they are as trust your guts as you meet bad people on earth because they, the bad spirits, that talking to us means their body is still alive and those didn't went to underworld for time being before born again (not applying to lord of darkness as God created them, if so)). This remind me of St. Paul (NT) went around killing those Jews, who learned and taught by Jesus how to be spiritual healer as side with Rome as war broke out between Rome and Jews according to the book (the book didn't include Paul but i filled in as puzzle). So, seem we, many of followers of the church are being deceived by lord of darkness or so on. I do believe in Creator of all Being (have many earth names, each in different religions) and only trust him and no one else. Please share only I want to know more about what you find, taught, and learned from your religion, specialty of Archangel Michael. I believed that Archangel Michael was in body of Adam in story of Adam and Eve. I am here to listen to all side of stories... and thank you for share your knowledge. The Light Bless you and SO IT IS.

No, no, you got it all wrong, Archangel Michael born into body of Clark Gable and make many movies, and you say you talk to Michael?

What did Michael say?

Did he mention me?

LOL, just love your post, really cute.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:45 PM

22,148 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
I just want to know what Judaism know about Archangel Michael. Please share only I want to know more about what you find, taught, and learned from your religion, specialty of Archangel Michael. The Light Bless you and SO IT IS.
There is a prayer that Jews say each night before going to sleep, and Archangel Michael is one of the 4 angels named in that prayer. G-d always watches over us, the angels are messengers and helpers of G-d.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
There is a prayer that Jews say each night before going to sleep, and Archangel Michael is one of the 4 angels named in that prayer. G-d always watches over us, the angels are messengers and helpers of G-d.
Ok, do you happen to know other 3? Anyway, what you saying about the angels are right.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:31 AM

1,790 posts, read 1,864,102 times
Quote:
Ok, do you happen to know other 3? Anyway, what you saying about the angels are right.
Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael.

In the name of Adonai the God of Israel:
May the angel Michael be at my right,
and the angel Gabriel be at my left;
and in front of me the angel Uriel,
and behind me the angel Raphael...
and above my head the Sh'khinah.

Old 05-07-2015, 12:47 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Cool.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB from NC View Post
Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael.

In the name of Adonai the God of Israel:
May the angel Michael be at my right,
and the angel Gabriel be at my left;
and in front of me the angel Uriel,
and behind me the angel Raphael...
and above my head the Sh'khinah.
ok thank, means that Michael is Spirit of Fire as blue and white, Gabriel is Spirit of Air as green, Uriel is Spirit of earth (rock, bone, teeth, etc) as not sure of what color as guessing as brown, and Gabriel which i am unsure of, yet. I am guessing that is Spirit of Sound and Light and we missing water? Sh'khinah must means A God, our soul, or higher self. Adonai is The God, Creator of all Beings. Don't take my words for it.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:16 AM

1,790 posts, read 1,864,102 times
Quote:
ok thank, means that Michael is Spirit of Fire as blue and white, Gabriel is Spirit of Air as green, Uriel is Spirit of earth (rock, bone, teeth, etc) as not sure of what color as guessing as brown, and Gabriel which i am unsure of, yet. I am guessing that is Spirit of Sound and Light and we missing water? Sh'khinah must means A God, our soul, or higher self. Adonai is The God, Creator of all Beings. Don't take my words for it.
Don't worry, I won't.

The Sh'khinah is God's Divine Presence.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:18 AM

22,148 posts, read 19,198,797 times
Quote:
Sh'khinah must means A God, our soul, or higher self.
In Judaism the Sh'khinah is the feminine aspect of G-d, just like a mother is always concerned about the well being of her children, no matter where they go or how far away from home they are. Sh'khnah is sometimes called the "Divine Presence." She is not separate from God but is a facet of God, like a facet is part of a beautiful diamond
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism