Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 06:33 AM

1,480 posts, read 480,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
What’s that?...
It is where David traced his ancestry too in Psalm 110.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2019, 08:08 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
It is where David traced his ancestry too in Psalm 110.
To where was it?...

Old 06-14-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
To where was it?...
From God's first spoken, first light. It says God saw the light and saw that is was good. There is no evil history to look back upon there and it is not empty light.

Old 06-14-2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:
From God's first spoken, first light. It says God saw the light and saw that is was good. There is no evil history to look back upon there and it is not empty light.
When are you trying to go with this?..

Old 06-14-2019, 10:02 AM

Quote:
When are you trying to go with this?..
It is God who shares the fullness of time. I look to Him.

From God's first spoken, first light. God opened and shared an eternal living beginning to return too and enter into.

Last edited by chief scum; 06-14-2019 at 10:28 AM..

Old 06-14-2019, 12:01 PM

On another thread, I said why I chose the name chief scum, but Today I am liking that name, because I feel like it is time to rise above all the cra……..p and be done with it.

Old 06-14-2019, 01:42 PM

Quote:
On another thread, I said why I chose the name chief scum, but Today I am liking that name, because I feel like it is time to rise above all the cra……..p and be done with it.
I don’t remember seeing anything about ‘light, in Psalms 110...

Old 06-16-2019, 09:26 AM

Quote:
I don’t remember seeing anything about ‘light, in Psalms 110...
The womb of the dawn is to where David traced his heritage...From the womb of the dawn, I will receive the dew of my youth.

Have you ever watched movies recounting wars and many times when a soldier dies they cry out for their mom. It is because in their dying moment they desire to return to the place from which they came and began. To return to their beginning, while they are feeling that they are at their end.

In another thread someone claimed to know who you are really talking too. And you asked; Who ?

Over the course of 11 years, I wrote on a Jewish forum, and I wrote many rebukes, however I also wrote of the blessings. I was both surprised and thankful that I was allowed to write there. Because before that I was always getting banned and those were so-called Christian sights. So, I wrote from the Torah and Prophets the whole time I was at that Jewish site, sharing the story.

Whether people can see past the rebukes to the blessing, I don't know. All I know is that the rod of correction is my friend, because without it where does a person suppose to end up. There is no higher learning than accepting the rod of correction. God does not speak stagnate words, it says that His word does not return to Him void, but accomplishes what it was sent to do.

All the religious leaders in the world have been leading people astray for a very long time. And correction is their worst enemy. My heart goes out to the people they deceive. I have had to learn many painful lessons and most likely have more to learn, so you can see that I do not talk down to people, or place myself between God and people. In fact most of the time when I write, I am talking up to people, which makes it difficult to reach their ears. I figure they can't see where I am pointing when their backs are to it, as they look down on me.

Last edited by chief scum; 06-16-2019 at 10:31 AM..

Old 06-16-2019, 12:05 PM

If Einstein's theory is relativity then why did he split an atom ? Which would be the opposite of relativity and as a result has the opposite effect as relativity, as they blow it apart. I do not see any power in splitting an atom. I prefer whole togetherness, which is plumb true relativity...

….You can't build a house on an unshakeable foundation without it. Had King Solomon asked to live in God's House with his request to be granted, then it would not have been a labor in vain, but plumb true relativity, instead of his house over here and God's house over there. Solomon asked for wisdom to lead the people, and had he asked to live in God's House, where to lead them is a given, and it is leading them Home.

Last edited by chief scum; 06-16-2019 at 12:27 PM..

Old 06-16-2019, 12:26 PM

1,249 posts, read 1,733,516 times
Quote:
If Einstein's theory is relativity then why did he split an atom ? Which would be the opposite of relativity and as a result has the opposite effect as relativity, as they blow it apart. I do not see any power in splitting an atom. I prefer whole togetherness, which is plumb true relativity...

You can't build a house on an unshakeable foundation without it.

I'm not following any of this. What are you reading?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism