Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2009, 02:31 AM

227 posts, read 344,902 times

Advertisements

What is the truth ...in son of God want to died for the sin of Adam and our sins ... !!!!
We the Muslims believe that God saved Jesus ,,,, Because God could helped him as he saved Ibrahim, and Moses , and all his Prophets
because GOD can do what he want by one order " BE" and it will be

its many questions ask your self ....
Could God helped Jesus ?
1-Why God choiced Jesus for be a scrafice " for the sin of Adam" ?
and If Jesus came for that mission ( for clear the sin of Adam ) why he (jesus) begged his father to help him ?
2-Why he became in flesh sitaution in the cross ?
3-Where were his friends ? they were hide ? Why they did not helped him ? no one tried to helped him !!!! " the friends of Prophet Muhammed were helped him and died for him"

Last edited by insan777; 09-15-2009 at 03:13 AM..

Old 09-15-2009, 04:33 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,597,244 times
What are you trying to "prove?" That your religion is better than anyone else's? That's known as wasting your time.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
What are you trying to "prove?" That your religion is better than anyone else's? That's known as wasting your time.
it's not wasting of time ....i make many christains confuse about what they believing ....then the rate of the christains that convert to Islam is hight now
because they actualy know the messege of Islam not the messege of Bin laden and his friends
and i ask you suppose to be you have answers !!!! not jugdement !!!
i know that my question is hard to answer because it deny and hit your faith of God who has parterner ( Jesus and holy spirit)
Yes my religion is better do you know why because your religion is fake

Old 09-15-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
and there are signs and proves that your religion is fake
0- you can not answer my question
1- God sent us many Prophet to obey him alone ( without partener ) but made a partener to God .... God is 3
2 - you believe that God let Jesus died like a cheat in the cross
but i believe that God saved him ( becaue he can )
3 - the Gospel dont belong to Jesus ....give one Gospel wrote by Jesus
4 - and the Quran is full of miracles give one miracle in the Bible
5- i have a prove that Prophet Muhammed was existed ( give me a prove that Jesus was existed )
5- the rate of the christians who converted to Islam is high

Old 09-15-2009, 07:46 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by insan777 View Post
it's not wasting of time ....i make many christains confuse about what they believing ....then the rate of the christains that convert to Islam is hight now
because they actualy know the messege of Islam not the messege of Bin laden and his friends
and i ask you suppose to be you have answers !!!! not jugdement !!!
i know that my question is hard to answer because it deny and hit your faith of God who has parterner ( Jesus and holy spirit)
Yes my religion is better do you know why because your religion is fake
I get the impression that most replies are going to be from atheists rather than Christians, who will simply Not Listen. They are very good at that. And atheists don't believe in Christianity either, so they are hardly going to be persuaded by the retrograde step of Islam.

Old 09-21-2009, 12:40 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
closed, duplicate thread..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism