Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 01:33 PM

11,108 posts, read 23,693,095 times

Advertisements

I'm only posting this for a specific person that thinks all crime in JoCo is committed by KCMO people.

Where here is an example of two Johnson County thugs along with the help of another Grandview thug that have been on a robbery spree, mostly in KCMO and the MO suburbs.

Suspects tracked by GPS, cellphone records before fatal police shooting in Blue Springs | The Kansas City Star

Great police work by all metro area police departments by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2016, 04:41 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,117,142 times
The "Johnson County" thugs must have moved to Johnson County recently, because on Missouri Case Net it shows their addresses as KCMO in 2015.

You just proved my point. Crime from Kansas City, Missouri moving into Johnson County. From what I can tell searching online, the one who was killed went to Center High School and lived in KCMO in 2015. So not really a Johnson County thug, is he?

And the other "Johnson County" thug lived at 34th and Hardesty as of September of 2015.

Like I said, most of the crime in Johnson County (and elsewhere in the KC Metro) is perpetrated by KCMO thugs.

Last edited by luzianne; 03-25-2016 at 04:55 PM..

Old 03-25-2016, 04:58 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,627,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
The "Johnson County" thugs must have moved to Johnson County recently, because on Missouri Case Net it shows their address as KCMO in 2015.

You just proved my point. Crime from Kansas City, Missouri moving into Johnson County. From what I can tell searching online, the one who was killed went to Center High School. So not really a Johnson County thug, is he?
He sure did. I was just looking into this myself....

Robbery suspect hadn’t lived in Shawnee apartment long, but authorities were on his trail | fox4kc.com

Living in Shawnee for a week does not a "Johnson County thug" make. The real story here and the ongoing agenda to attempt to mislead via any means was transparent from the beginning.

Old 03-25-2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
He sure did. I was just looking into this myself....

Robbery suspect hadn’t lived in Shawnee apartment long, but authorities were on his trail | fox4kc.com

Living in Shawnee for a week does not a "Johnson County thug" make. The real story here and the ongoing agenda to attempt to mislead via any means was transparent from the beginning.
Poor kcmo. Tried to make a point and shot himself in the foot instead!

Old 03-25-2016, 11:26 PM

11,108 posts, read 23,693,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
The "Johnson County" thugs must have moved to Johnson County recently, because on Missouri Case Net it shows their addresses as KCMO in 2015.

You just proved my point. Crime from Kansas City, Missouri moving into Johnson County. From what I can tell searching online, the one who was killed went to Center High School and lived in KCMO in 2015. So not really a Johnson County thug, is he?

And the other "Johnson County" thug lived at 34th and Hardesty as of September of 2015.

Like I said, most of the crime in Johnson County (and elsewhere in the KC Metro) is perpetrated by KCMO thugs.
Figured as much without looking it up like you did. But JoCo has some cruddy places to live if they are attracting urban thugs as residents.

Old 03-26-2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmo View Post
Figured as much without looking it up like you did. But JoCo has some cruddy places to live if they are attracting urban thugs as residents.
More like urban thugs moving to Johnson County are making parts of Johnson County cruddy places to live.

And if you "figured as much," why even create this thread? If you figured as much, then you do know what I say is true - it's thugs from urban KCMO that are committing the crimes all over the metro, including Johnson County.

Old 03-26-2016, 02:47 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,107,511 times
Well the problem is even if they were from Kansas City, now they're in Johnson County, and probably to stay. And then when they have kids, they'll be from Johnson County. Kansas City at one point didn't have "thugs" either, but booming growth attracts all types of people including riff raff. Johnson County can't have its cake and eat it too. If you want growth then expect the good with the bad unless the bad are priced out. That's anywhere.

Old 03-26-2016, 04:05 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,249,236 times
This whole thread is gross.

Old 03-26-2016, 06:16 PM

638 posts, read 616,958 times
While some criminals do live in Johnson County, there is no reason to point them out.

I'm sorry, but this is like the pot calling the navy blue car black. Jackson County has even more criminals. This is not the can of worms you wanted to open...

Old 03-28-2016, 06:49 AM

11,558 posts, read 11,987,759 times
KCMO has an unexplained strong dislike of KS and Johnson County, KS in particular.

Just seems like a waste of time for anyone to continue to bash an area when there are so many more enjoyable facets of life to enjoy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri > Kansas City