Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 06:32 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,118,354 times

Advertisements

Kansas governor announces cuts to public schools, higher ed | Local News - Home

Old 02-05-2015, 10:24 PM

7,846 posts, read 6,403,886 times
Bahahaha!!!!

Sorry, the rest of the country is laughing at you, Kansas. You get what you vote for.

Old 02-05-2015, 10:50 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,274 times
This is just the start of tons to come too likely. There's still many budget shortfalls and they get increasingly difficult as we move forward the next few years. I hope Kansas is happy to be thought of in the same class as Oklahoma, West Virginia and Mississippi now..

Old 02-06-2015, 09:00 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Bahahaha!!!!

Sorry, the rest of the country is laughing at you, Kansas. You get what you vote for.
I didn't vote for it! As for the rest of the country, I think several states have enough worries that they don't pay attention to the tragedy that the re-election of Brownback is.

Adding that if Kansas would require e-verify, there would be more money per pupil available as it costs a LOT to educate illegal immigrant children and those anchor babies that grow up in a household with uneducated parents. While they check documents, legal looking documents are a dime a dozen!

Old 02-06-2015, 09:38 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,403,886 times
Brownback screwed over your state's budget, its economy, then was rewarded by voters for blaming all Kansas' problems on Obama.

Kansas, you got what you wanted.

Old 02-06-2015, 01:04 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Brownback screwed over your state's budget, its economy, then was rewarded by voters for blaming all Kansas' problems on Obama.

Kansas has always struggled. When the aviation industry was booming, they did a little better. There is more than the dynamics of government at fault for the shape that KS is in. It was no better under Sebilius.

Obama is responsible for problems in all 50 states as his wealth of ignorance and evil goes beyond anything that could be contained in one state.

E-verify Kansas and clean it up! Trust me, if you only knew.....................

Old 02-06-2015, 05:28 PM

294 posts, read 233,036 times
Rather than E-verify governments should work towards seeing that everyone pays their fair share. A lot of people you want to "kick out" are productive and pay taxes in the housing they live in and goods they buy and many already pay with taxes with a fake number. Rather have them than people who want the government pay for everything while they sit on their ass.

and Anywhereelse the state doesn't need more laws to get people to leave......just more people who think the way you do will do the trick........As one said before the biggest export of Kansas is educated people.

Old 02-06-2015, 09:39 PM

78,383 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:

As usual you don't know what you are talking about.

Our economy is actually doing pretty well, it's the tax cuts that hurt the budget.

But hey, facts schmacts just make it up as you go along.

Old 02-07-2015, 12:23 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
As usual you don't know what you are talking about.

Our economy is actually doing pretty well, it's the tax cuts that hurt the budget.

But hey, facts schmacts just make it up as you go along.
Show me numbers where the economy in Kansas is doing pretty well. Show me where tons of new people are coming into the state of Kansas. Show me the numbers where tons of businesses are coming in from all over to Kansas because of lower taxes. Show me numbers that tons of new jobs are being produced in Kansas. Do not give me examples of Missouri companies moving a few miles west also. It is not a regional economic gain.

Old 02-07-2015, 05:47 AM

78,383 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Show me numbers where the economy in Kansas is doing pretty well. Show me where tons of new people are coming into the state of Kansas. Show me the numbers where tons of businesses are coming in from all over to Kansas because of lower taxes. Show me numbers that tons of new jobs are being produced in Kansas. Do not give me examples of Missouri companies moving a few miles west also. It is not a regional economic gain.
Here ya go....#11 out of 50 in unemployment.

Unemployment Rates for States

You said it screwed over the economy, your add-on questions are illogical handwaving.

Stick to your claim that it wrecked the KS economy.

Let's see you create a reasonable argument instead of that garbage follow-up you just spewed.

P.S. Somebody else made this claim a few months ago and got owned so I know how this is going to end so you might just want to sneak away now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas