U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2008, 08:11 PM

5 posts, read 32,178 times

Advertisements

My daughter and I would like to know about housing in Pratt and/or in a 10 mile radius of Pratt. I am asking because there doesn't appear to be much available and sometimes people who live in a specific area know more about what is available than what is listed. Any info. would be appreciated. I am retired and my daughter works. Moving from Tucson, AZ. Originally from Illinois. We Like the Rural settings immensely!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2008, 09:13 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,148 times
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about available housing in Pratt. I just wanted to tell you I think Pratt is a great little town, and if I ever had to live in a "big" town again Pratt would be my choice! Have you tried calling city hall, maybe the clerk? I know in my town the city clerk has a listing. Good luck to you!

Old 05-29-2008, 10:56 AM

702 posts, read 2,181,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Hearts View Post
My daughter and I would like to know about housing in Pratt and/or in a 10 mile radius of Pratt. I am asking because there doesn't appear to be much available and sometimes people who live in a specific area know more about what is available than what is listed. Any info. would be appreciated. I am retired and my daughter works. Moving from Tucson, AZ. Originally from Illinois. We Like the Rural settings immensely!!
Pratt Chamber of Commerce - Pratt Has Something for You! - Pratt, Kansas (http://www.prattkan.com/directories/housing.php - broken link)

Old 06-10-2008, 04:37 PM

5 posts, read 21,226 times
Pratt is a nice little town, there are other smaller towns within driving distance, if you have a fuel efficient car. Cunningham, Preston, Turon, are all close to Pratt, and they all have housing at a better price than you will find in Pratt. The only downer on this is the driving, and the current price of gas

Old 06-15-2008, 07:18 PM

Smile Thank You

Chelei123 Thank you for the reply. If you do stumble across something I would appreciate it if you let me know. Again Thank you. Heart of Hearts

Old 06-15-2008, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmechuck View Post
Pratt is a nice little town, there are other smaller towns within driving distance, if you have a fuel efficient car. Cunningham, Preston, Turon, are all close to Pratt, and they all have housing at a better price than you will find in Pratt. The only downer on this is the driving, and the current price of gas
justcallmechuck, thank you for the reply. Looking for something close than 30 miles. My daughter and son-in-law live in Medicine Lodge. Was hoping to find something within 15 miles. Thanks, Heart of Hearts

Old 06-15-2008, 07:52 PM

Smile Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by briansgi View Post
Pratt Chamber of Commerce - Pratt Has Something for You! - Pratt, Kansas (http://www.prattkan.com/directories/housing.php - broken link)
Thank you briansgi;3920254 If you do hear of something in Pratt or within 15 miles of Pratt please let me know. Will check out the Pratt Chamber of Commerce. Thank you, Heart of Hearts

Old 07-07-2008, 06:04 PM

1 posts, read 6,395 times
[url=http://www.prattlistings.com]Home Page[/url] is a website from one of the real estate places in town. you can choose the town, or towns, that you wanna search for a house in. that is for houses for sale. to find houses for rent you can call up a real estate place, prattkan.org has a listing of all the agents and ask them. that is about all i can tell ya that i know good luck!

Old 07-21-2008, 03:13 PM

I would like to thank all of you who responded to my post of moving to Pratt. I did not stop to consider some of the smaller towns around the Pratt area. Really these would probably be more suitable. I will check out all of the information you have been so Thank you all so much,
Heart of Hearts

Old 07-27-2008, 02:36 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,148 times
Medicine Lodge? Why don't you move there instead of Pratt if you are looking for rural? Sharon is about 15 miles east of Medicine Lodge, then there's Coldwater about 36 miles West of Medicine Lodge. There won't be a lot of rentals available, but what is available will be very affordable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas