Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2009, 05:24 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,424,202 times

Advertisements

Crossposting with permission, contact info below, don't contact myself, am just the messenger -
==
My name is Beth Shea. One of the members of our training club Kassandra Gallaghen, who is a very young military wife whose husband is in Iraq on his 3rd tour of duty needs help in Junction City Kansas today!
Kassandra had to travel on business to Junction City last week. She was traveling with a 10 month old German Shepherd that she had just imported from Hungary within the week. She brought him with her because of his newness to this country. He was either stolen or got out during an attempt to steal him from her motel room at Days Inn last weekend. She has been desperately trying to find him for the past week searching, flyers, talking with people - everything she could do. There was NO word for 6 days but then yesterday a HUGE breakthru (We had gotten her two radio interviews and I think it got to the right people). The sheriff's department received an anon tip the dog was in someone's backyard and then within an hour came repeated sightings in that same area of the dog being seen running loose. One of the cops got close eonugh to give?us a really good id so we're sure this is Stryker. The bad news was that he probably was hit by a car but he's up and running. We desparately need people, bodies, eyes on the ground to help find him. The locals are not dog people and when they spot him they chase him and do not understand that they need to just keep eyes on him and call Kassandra 760 5292383 or JoAnn 785 6334390 or the Geary Sherriffs office 785 2382261. If you can go and help search for him, if you can broadcast this to any and all dog people, training groups, kennels, groomers, vets, pet stores any place where we could get help please please do. What we need most right now is the people on the ground looking. Please help if you can. If you need more information, I may be reached at 559 9305013. Kassandra and Stryker are both 1500 miles away from home, exhausted, frightened and scared. I know the hearts of dog people and I know you will help in any way you can. Thank you. Beth
Ps the last sightings were in the area of Cypress and Highland near a cemetery.
PPS This message can be posted to any forum, messagelist or where ever help can be found.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas