Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2009, 05:27 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,142,751 times

Advertisements

We have been looking for a 3 bedroom to rent w/ a yard for the kids to play in for some time. Husband is supposed to be starting a new job soon in Olathe, but I don't really like Johnson county, I prefer the small town life. We live in the country in Franklin co. now, but have outgrown our tiny house. Our two year old has moderate cerebral palsy, and we've heard that Miami co. is a good place to live for children w/ disabilities due to Lake Mary school for the disabled. We can't really afford much higher than maybe $650/month (we pay $500 now) as I stay home w/ our 2 year old so money is rather tight.

Would also love to find a place that allows pets, as we have a very intelligent Labradoodle, who is great w/ the toddler & the other 2 kids, & I am looking into training him as a service dog for the toddler. Would appreciate it if anyone near these areas would let me know if you happen to run across a rental house that sounds like it might meet our needs.
Thanks a ton!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kansas
View detailed profiles of: