Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 11:04 AM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times

Advertisements

If I had a buyers agent and you refused to allow him with me in your house, I would tell you to take your house and shove it.

Why would I even get a buyers agent to start with if he has to abide by your unreasonable/ridiculous stipulations ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2010, 12:51 PM

4 posts, read 6,642 times
Why would I even have a buyers agent? that is crazy, I always go to the realtor listing the house, they always have more information anyway and since they are listing it and doing the contract they deserve the whole sale.

Regardless, I'd say report this guy for what he is saying, he's obviously not a good representation of the Real Estate business.

Regardles of what happens, please let us know.

Old 09-18-2010, 06:57 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RShak View Post
Why would I even have a buyers agent? that is crazy, I always go to the realtor listing the house, they always have more information anyway and since they are listing it and doing the contract they deserve the whole sale.

Regardless, I'd say report this guy for what he is saying, he's obviously not a good representation of the Real Estate business.

Regardles of what happens, please let us know.

I will have a buyers agent.
It costs me nothing and the seller's agent is looking out solely for the seller.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:46 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,882,304 times
If all I had to do to get a buyer to hand me a big fat check is put up with a jerk for an hour, I'd line the front walk with rose pedals and have a masseuse waiting for him at the door. For the time it will take you for a walk through, you should be able to sit on a hot stove for that long.
I have to put up with those kind of people frequently, and I do it with a smile and take their check to the bank...!!

Old 09-19-2010, 05:45 PM

820 posts, read 2,868,749 times
I agree with the last post! Suck it up and sell your house. Some realtors take things too far. When I bought and sold houses years ago, the realtor of the guy I sold my house called me directly - not my agent - to tell me that I left two cans of trash sitting by the house and the carpet was dirty. Well, I was the last person to walk through the house and the carpet wasn't dirtied by movers, etc. The trash I could have hauled away and I didn't put it on the curb simply because I thought the new owner wouldn't appreciate two cans on the curb for several days. Bottomline, perhaps it would be in your best interest to allow the walkthrough and make sure everyone is on the same page - your page. BTW, the agent I referred to was so rude to me that I would NEVER use her or refer her to anyone. I think some of them forget in representing their own client that they can alienate other potential clients.

Old 09-23-2010, 06:19 AM

1,314 posts, read 3,443,209 times
i ran into one of those type of realtors before in Nevada when i was selling my house there and she was a total witch about everything ..she had been there before with one set of buyer who she was been there buyer agent

she bought a couple of buyers into the house about 8.pm one night and i was sitting there with my realtor friend and we where talking about my upcomeing move to Conn area for work and we had order a pizza and i was sitting there with a pizza and a soda in my hand and watching the ball game on the tv and in baggy scub pants and tank top and she came and told to leave so she could show the house to the people.

i was allmost ready to go off when my my agent comes out the bathroom and asked her why is she here at this time of night and when she made the comment about the rules of not showing a house after 7.pm without asking first ..

after i moved away she called me and told me that she was sending me some papers to sign about her ..i guess the a lot of realtors who dealt with her had bought her up on charges about the way she worked her business ..

she called my realtor and told her that was unprofessional that she did in the house by telling that the house was not to be showen after 7.pm at night ..because of the work schedule i was on at the time ..

for the whole time i was showing the house i never cook in the kitchen and just kept the basic in the fridge for makeing a sandwich here or there .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky