U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2007, 05:28 PM

6 posts, read 31,025 times

Advertisements

I found some old pictures my Mother had sent me.

This one is, left to right, Donald, my mother, the man in the middle may have been a friend of my Uncle Jack's, also named Jack but I can't be certain, my mother's mother Dorothy Smith and her father, Wilbur Smith.

This one shows my mom, me and Donald. I'm thinking this one must be from 1965.

Here is a closeup of Donald from that one:

I would like to thank those wonderful souls that have helped me dig up what little information I do have on Donald.

Name: Donald R Fleming
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1943
County: Pike
Mother's name: Arminda Stewart

NEW INFORMATION
BIRTH RECORDS:
Children born to Arminda Stewart Pike

View Record Name Birth Date Gender Mother's name County

View Record
Deana D Fleming 15 May 1949 Arminda Stewart Pike
View Record
Dennie Fleming 11 Aug 1941 Male Arminda Stewart Pike
View Record
Donald R Fleming 28 Sep 1943 Arminda Stewart Pike

At one time he was married to my Mother, Dorothy E. Smith, now Harrison. They were married in Nevada on July 1, 1963.

Name on my birth certificate: Donna Maria Fleming, born February 9, 1964 in Barstow California.
I had been told that some time ago he was thought to be in Arizona but all my efforts to search there, Kentucky and California have been unsuccessful. I was also told that I may have half-siblings and nieces and nephews out there. I have always wanted siblings but am an only child. I'd like my siblings to know they have nieces and nephews and a grand-niece and grand-nephew.

You may wonder why I'm looking, mainly out of curiosity. Until a few years ago I figured, Donald left and if he'd wanted to know anything about me, he would have looked. After all, my Aunt Phyllis has lived in the same house all these years. I wasn't angry about it, but a bit disappointed. Now enough time has passed, my step/adoptive father has passed away, and I am at an age where I would like to know more about where I came from.

I don't want anything from this other than to get to know Donald and any other family I may have out there. I have all kinds of memories and family history from my Moms' side, as well as the Harrison's, I'd like to know something of the Flemings.

Please don't send me info or links for People finders, I don't have the money for that, otherwise I would have gone through them already.

If you have ANY information about Donald, please contact me via my profile or e-mail me:
macabre64@hotmail.com

"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future."
Gail Lumet Buckley

Last edited by Macabre64; 08-25-2007 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: I forgot to preview and there were errors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2007, 10:09 PM

Location: Apex, North Carolina [Shepherds Vineyard Subdivision]
269 posts, read 1,011,853 times
Smile Keep the faith!

Just wanted to say good luck on your hunt! Must be tough. I bet you will find him though!

Old 09-17-2007, 06:26 PM

6 posts, read 31,025 times
Default I Found Him!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre64 View Post
I found some old pictures my Mother had sent me.

This one is, left to right, Donald, my mother, the man in the middle may have been a friend of my Uncle Jack's, also named Jack but I can't be certain, my mother's mother Dorothy Smith and her father, Wilbur Smith.

This one shows my mom, me and Donald. I'm thinking this one must be from 1965.

Here is a closeup of Donald from that one:

I would like to thank those wonderful souls that have helped me dig up what little information I do have on Donald.

Name: Donald R Fleming
Date of Birth: 28 Sep 1943
County: Pike
Mother's name: Arminda Stewart

NEW INFORMATION
BIRTH RECORDS:
Children born to Arminda Stewart Pike

View Record Name Birth Date Gender Mother's name County

View Record
Deana D Fleming 15 May 1949 Arminda Stewart Pike
View Record
Dennie Fleming 11 Aug 1941 Male Arminda Stewart Pike
View Record
Donald R Fleming 28 Sep 1943 Arminda Stewart Pike

At one time he was married to my Mother, Dorothy E. Smith, now Harrison. They were married in Nevada on July 1, 1963.

Name on my birth certificate: Donna Maria Fleming, born February 9, 1964 in Barstow California.
I had been told that some time ago he was thought to be in Arizona but all my efforts to search there, Kentucky and California have been unsuccessful. I was also told that I may have half-siblings and nieces and nephews out there. I have always wanted siblings but am an only child. I'd like my siblings to know they have nieces and nephews and a grand-niece and grand-nephew.

You may wonder why I'm looking, mainly out of curiosity. Until a few years ago I figured, Donald left and if he'd wanted to know anything about me, he would have looked. After all, my Aunt Phyllis has lived in the same house all these years. I wasn't angry about it, but a bit disappointed. Now enough time has passed, my step/adoptive father has passed away, and I am at an age where I would like to know more about where I came from.

I don't want anything from this other than to get to know Donald and any other family I may have out there. I have all kinds of memories and family history from my Moms' side, as well as the Harrison's, I'd like to know something of the Flemings.

Please don't send me info or links for People finders, I don't have the money for that, otherwise I would have gone through them already.

If you have ANY information about Donald, please contact me via my profile or e-mail me:
macabre64@hotmail.com

"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future."
Gail Lumet Buckley
Thank you SO much to all who have seen my search and sent prayers, well wishes and information my way! Thank you SO very much to Lisa, who actually found my Uncle for me. And thank you to the admins of this site! It's a WONDERFUL thing you do here!!!

Sincerely,
Donna M. Duncan
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or