Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 01:20 AM

470 posts, read 1,073,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
^It is a Moderator's job to sort out legitimate posts, and the posts of people just flaming, or trying to cause trouble and acting like a troll. You are entitled to your opinion. By checking IP Addresses and identities Peter would only be doing his job. He seems to be fair to me.
Exacacalackily!

Alica seems like such a person though who will research until her head hurts! Which I love!

I think she can see thru these types of people, but it's nice to know mods are on top of it!

HUGz! Jules
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 01:53 AM

7,070 posts, read 16,734,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekkidFish View Post
Exacacalackily!

Alica seems like such a person though who will research until her head hurts! Which I love!

I think she can see thru these types of people, but it's nice to know mods are on top of it!

HUGz! Jules
Cheers. Hope you can make it back to KY!

Old 01-07-2013, 12:09 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,880,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyalicia105 View Post
Many people use the computer for amusing, childish games
Yep...I'd rather be fishing

Old 01-07-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogsrus View Post
Yep...I'd rather be fishing
They have fishing in KY? THAT is the part of KY I need to explore when I make it back next time. I just love Lake Cumberland!

Old 01-07-2013, 02:41 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,880,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter1948 View Post
They have fishing in KY? THAT is the part of KY I need to explore when I make it back next time. I just love Lake Cumberland!
Can't beat lake Cumberland, I love it to. Lots of fishing in Kentucky and it's all good. Now, catching is another subject but, I get lucky from time to time. I enjoy just being on the water. I don't like to make work out of it.

Hurry back

Old 01-07-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogsrus View Post
Can't beat lake Cumberland, I love it to. Lots of fishing in Kentucky and it's all good. Now, catching is another subject but, I get lucky from time to time. I enjoy just being on the water. I don't like to make work out of it.

Hurry back
I am pretty good at deep sea fishing from my time living in CA and FL. It's that stinking inland fishing that is tough. Only been a couple times

Old 01-07-2013, 05:09 PM

302 posts, read 629,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekkidFish View Post
Exacacalackily!

HUGz! Jules
Im a research- aholic! On all sorts of subjects! Im just a good looking nerd! If I ever finish my bachelors in history I plan on pursuing a masters in library science with a specialty in research. Can you tell LOL!!??

Old 01-08-2013, 12:07 AM

470 posts, read 1,073,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyalicia105 View Post
Im a research- aholic! On all sorts of subjects! Im just a good looking nerd! If I ever finish my bachelors in history I plan on pursuing a masters in library science with a specialty in research. Can you tell LOL!!??
I am with you 100%!

Since you've been hanging out here so much, a question for you!

We are looking for our future retirement location ... Where we'll land eventually.

All of our family is in Louisville, so we want to land somewhere within a 1-3 hour drive ... But we want to live on a lake!

I was thinking of posting in the general KY forum, but since we're open to other surrounding states, do you think I should post in the general US forum?

HUGz! Jules

Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 AM

11,083 posts, read 17,527,537 times
Nekkid and lady, you want a little trivia about this great Commonwealth of Kentucky? Kentucky has more miles of running water than any other state except Alaska. The numerous rivers and water impoundments provide 1,100 commercially navigable miles (1,770 kilometers).(Interesting Facts About Kentucky - State Capital of Kentucky - Kentucky Facts).

Not sure about lakes around Louisville but here's the site of all the lakes and rivers in Kentucky. Nekkid, your best bet may be something on the Kentucky River over around Frankfort.
Lakes & Rivers
I still talk a lot about Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley but that is a little far for where you're wanting to find a place. But, once you get settled, drive down for a weekend, or a week, and visit!

About 40 or so years ago my dad and 2 other men put a boat, just a regular ski type boat, in the Kentucky River at High Bridge, went to the Ohio River, staying at a YMCA or two or some place inexpensive in towns around the river, and finished in Paducah 4 days later.

Old 01-08-2013, 02:48 AM

1,092 posts, read 1,556,641 times
Only think I know about Kentucky is Justified lol
That means I know nothing
But you do got hawt girls well so yeah Kentucky cool
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky