U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-22-2008, 01:59 AM
 
4 posts, read 15,374 times
Reputation: 14

Advertisements

Hello Everyone!

I am a Deputy Jailer at a detention center in Western KY. I will not name the facility or county for obvious reasons.

It is no secret that our Deputies are among the most under-paid in the state. Are there any counties on the West side (besides Jefferson County) that pay their detention facility employees a decent wage and/or benefits?

With real estate and gas prices so outrageous in my county, it is no wonder I am working some very LONG hours. I know I am not the only one who is trying hard to make ends meet.

For privacy sake, please respond via private message and/or Email and not in the open forum. Thank you all for your time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-23-2008, 03:23 PM
 
Location: Somewhere in Kentucky
3,790 posts, read 7,560,619 times
Reputation: 2413
We are ALL trying to make ends meet. 98% of America is trying to get by and the other 2% are people who think George Bush is a great president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2008, 11:30 AM
 
73 posts, read 199,358 times
Reputation: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
We are ALL trying to make ends meet. 98% of America is trying to get by and the other 2% are people who think George Bush is a great president.
Damn skippy! The middle class is becoming non existant
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top