U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas
61 posts, read 240,112 times
Reputation: 40

Advertisements

I have only met 2 woman from Kentucky and they certainly were the most charming and lovely southern woman I have ever met. Polite, well mannered and absolutely very attractive with a captivating southern accent.

Has anyone had a similar experience with Kentucky woman? Would appreciate your feed back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-23-2008, 06:43 PM
 
Location: Kentucky
6,749 posts, read 19,561,625 times
Reputation: 2116
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasMetaphor View Post
I have only met 2 woman from Kentucky and they certainly were the most charming and lovely southern woman I have ever met. Polite, well mannered and absolutely very attractive with a captivating southern accent.

Has anyone had a similar experience with Kentucky woman? Would appreciate your feed back.
When did you meet me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 07:06 PM
 
Location: Beautiful Kentucky
820 posts, read 2,528,743 times
Reputation: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
When did you meet me?
Well, how about that... I was the other one!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Kentucky
6,749 posts, read 19,561,625 times
Reputation: 2116
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassgirl View Post
Well, how about that... I was the other one!!
What a small world! LOL I really am better behaved in real life..... mostly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM
 
8,758 posts, read 8,638,286 times
Reputation: 1422
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
What a small world! LOL I really am better behaved in real life..... mostly

And I thought surely he was talking about me...lol. Like they say Kentucky is the state full of beautiful women and fast horses, some would say that is the other way around...lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2008, 11:59 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas
61 posts, read 240,112 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
And I thought surely he was talking about me...lol. Like they say Kentucky is the state full of beautiful women and fast horses, some would say that is the other way around...lol.
I appreciate all the kind responses! These very charming ladies happened to be Blondes. Is that uncommon in Kentucky? I envy all the men who have Kentucky wives!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2008, 04:53 AM
 
Location: Louisville KY Metro area
4,824 posts, read 12,484,286 times
Reputation: 2112
You are correct! Kentucky has many ladies whom I would call "belle." Gracious, charming, yet totally human girls. I happen to be the product of a long line of such gentleladies, and their off-spring includes my sisters, my daughter, and cousins. I am the luckiest man to have another belle in my life whom I tricked to marry me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2008, 07:17 AM
 
Location: Las Vegas
61 posts, read 240,112 times
Reputation: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
You are correct! Kentucky has many ladies whom I would call "belle." Gracious, charming, yet totally human girls. I happen to be the product of a long line of such gentleladies, and their off-spring includes my sisters, my daughter, and cousins. I am the luckiest man to have another belle in my life whom I tricked to marry me.
The fact that you recognize that is a big plus for you tomocox!
I also truly believe genuine Kentucky Southern Belle Woman are very Genteel as well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:28 AM
 
8,758 posts, read 8,638,286 times
Reputation: 1422
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasMetaphor View Post
I appreciate all the kind responses! These very charming ladies happened to be Blondes. Is that uncommon in Kentucky? I envy all the men who have Kentucky wives!

No, I come from a whole family of blondes. My parents are both blondes, my sister and I both are and all of our children are except one who is a brunette.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-24-2008, 08:42 AM
 
Location: Kentucky
6,749 posts, read 19,561,625 times
Reputation: 2116
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
No, I come from a whole family of blondes. My parents are both blondes, my sister and I both are and all of our children are except one who is a brunette.
We have several blondes in my family as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top