U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 04:28 PM

125 posts, read 381,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InLondon View Post
I don't know what I just read.
I was just sharing my experiance with shine..sorry if you didnt understand. It was like two stories together haha one was that there is legal shine.
Junior Johnson sells it in Liquor stores in Louiseville(sp?) Then I was also saying that i had some of that shine when i went to 'Bama for the race. There was apple pie kind and peaches. They was good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2008, 05:42 PM

42 posts, read 103,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGal05 View Post
I was just sharing my experiance with shine..sorry if you didnt understand. It was like two stories together haha one was that there is legal shine.
Junior Johnson sells it in Liquor stores in Louiseville(sp?) Then I was also saying that i had some of that shine when i went to 'Bama for the race. There was apple pie kind and peaches. They was good.
Wow.....

Old 05-06-2008, 04:21 AM

2,927 posts, read 7,392,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
I'm going to trust that every single thing you have bought and or paid for outside the regular retail market you've paid taxes on. Everything you've sold privately, ebay, yard sale, craigslist, classified ad, etc every single thing you've sold you reported as income and paid taxes on. Remember failing to pay taxes is illegal too ... so ye without crime toss the first stone.

Right ....

Old 05-06-2008, 05:35 AM

9,807 posts, read 12,899,825 times
Davart---------I've never cheated the govt out of taxes and I have been audited twice.

I presume you never heard of the AFT ( " enforces the laws on alcohol, firearms ,tobacco,and explosives")

As for the Texan who claims to be a full time worker and a full time college student--------I doubt he would have the spare time to pursue his childish fantasy.

Yeah right----------as if there is a great demand to purchase moonshine from a person ---so experienced--- he has to go on the internet and ask people for guidance.

what a joke !

Old 05-06-2008, 05:37 AM

9,807 posts, read 12,899,825 times
I wouldn't even buy sausage from a person who had to go on the internet to ask how to make it.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:52 AM

4,911 posts, read 6,577,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Davart---------I've never cheated the govt out of taxes and I have been audited twice.

I presume you never heard of the AFT ( " enforces the laws on alcohol, firearms ,tobacco,and explosives")

As for the Texan who claims to be a full time worker and a full time college student--------I doubt he would have the spare time to pursue his childish fantasy.

Yeah right----------as if there is a great demand to purchase moonshine from a person ---so experienced--- he has to go on the internet and ask people for guidance.

what a joke !
someone seems awful pissy. What got your undies in a wad? I'm not a psychologist, but I did stay at a holiday inn last night. If you have marital/family problems, I suggest you confront them instead of lashing out at others in frustration. It's much healthier than being constantly angry.

I get it that you don't approve of moonshining. That's cool. You can continue posting, but don't count on getting a response from me or anyone else to whatever you post.

Justin

Old 05-06-2008, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post

I get it that you don't approve of moonshining. That's cool. You can continue posting, but don't count on getting a response from me or anyone else to whatever you post.

Justin
Marmac makes a good point. We don't need anymore morons running loose in the world. Please don't go down the wrong path. Moonshining is an illegal activity. You will get caught eventually. If someone is willing to make moonshine, they will probably do other illegal stuff too. I'm not even sure if your posts are real or if you're joking. Let's only hope you're not serious.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:17 AM

4,911 posts, read 6,577,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InLondon View Post
Marmac makes a good point. We don't need anymore morons running loose in the world. Please don't go down the wrong path. Moonshining is an illegal activity. You will get caught eventually. If someone is willing to make moonshine, they will probably do other illegal stuff too. I'm not even sure if your posts are real or if you're joking. Let's only hope you're not serious.
As far as I'm concerned, the ATF is an unconstitutional/tyrannical organization anyway. I won't submit my liberty to the very organization that carried out the Ruby Ridge/Waco massacres. I should be free to distill as I please on my own property. It is no business of the government. Uncle Sam deserves no cut of what I earn from moonshining. They take enough of my income from work as it is.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:38 AM

Oh dear, I can only hope that this is just some kind of joke.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:44 AM

586 posts, read 1,746,643 times
Revenue from moonshine sales in excess of costs incurred in producing the moonshine is income and subject to income tax and payment of self-employment tax. And you should pay it so that the rest of us don't have to shoulder an unfair proportion of the tax burden. You know, to pay for things like roads and education that we all benefit from. And no, your Uncle Sam doesn't yet take enough from anybody's income from work: we're still running a deficit last time I checked.

Whether ATF is an unconstitutional/tyrannical organization in your mind is not an issue. Your Congress and your Supreme Court both believe it to be neither, and as a patriot citizen you are bound to uphold its existence. Its excesses are well documented and are being addressed by many organizations and individuals, which is our right as citzen patriots of this great nation.

Keep on working and educating yourself and don't waste your time tilting at windmills. Get involved in mainstream politics if you have the required free time and energy. Realize that history indicates that renegade outlaws usually have little chance of effecting positive change in our society (e.g., Waco/Ruby Ridge).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky