U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-06-2008, 07:44 PM
 
48 posts, read 121,891 times
Reputation: 15

Advertisements

Hey everyone. My fiancé and I are looking to get a 1 bedroom apartment in Northern Kentucky in July. We are looking for something nice but not too expensive. Price range from $400-575 and that allows a small dog. Any recommendations? We prefer something along I-275.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-06-2008, 09:19 PM
 
Location: Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati
310 posts, read 1,059,878 times
Reputation: 80
Default apartments in N Ky

Try craigslist for apartments. You can search by location and prices. Here is the link.

craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-07-2008, 06:33 PM
 
Location: Southern Boone County, Kentucky
137 posts, read 385,908 times
Reputation: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by turpin.josh View Post
Hey everyone. My fiancé and I are looking to get a 1 bedroom apartment in Northern Kentucky in July. We are looking for something nice but not too expensive. Price range from $400-575 and that allows a small dog. Any recommendations? We prefer something along I-275.

Thanks
Hi Turpin Josh!

I know of a great place in Lakeside Park. It is called Qwal Hollow and it is about 550.00/montly. It is a two bedroom and I believe they allow pets. For the price you are asking I would also look at Florence as apartment rent I have heard of is afordable. I don't know if this would help you, but my wife and I rent an apartment in Crescent Springs. We pay $575/monthly and they pay for our water usage. Our apartment is over 900 sq. feet, we have a brick fireplace, balcony and it is a two bedroom. I know the our apartment complex still has availability for apartments just like ours. If you would like information about our apartment complex just send me a direct message and I will be glad to give you more information. I know you are looking for only a one bedroom, but I hope what I have said is still able to help you in some way! Take care. I hope y'all find the perfect place!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-28-2008, 06:38 AM
 
1 posts, read 2,922 times
Reputation: 10
Red face Where??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentuckyguy View Post
Hi Turpin Josh!

I know of a great place in Lakeside Park. It is called Qwal Hollow and it is about 550.00/montly. It is a two bedroom and I believe they allow pets. For the price you are asking I would also look at Florence as apartment rent I have heard of is afordable. I don't know if this would help you, but my wife and I rent an apartment in Crescent Springs. We pay $575/monthly and they pay for our water usage. Our apartment is over 900 sq. feet, we have a brick fireplace, balcony and it is a two bedroom. I know the our apartment complex still has availability for apartments just like ours. If you would like information about our apartment complex just send me a direct message and I will be glad to give you more information. I know you are looking for only a one bedroom, but I hope what I have said is still able to help you in some way! Take care. I hope y'all find the perfect place!
I would love to know where you rent from? I have been looking for something that matches that discription for months and have not been able to find anything that is in that price range. The only one i found in cresent springs fitting that description was much more money a month and no utilities were included. If you could just let me know I would really appreciate it!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 10:10 AM
 
56 posts, read 141,757 times
Reputation: 22
I moved from Irvine to NKU. Running Creek. 525 mth. washer dryer conn. perfect for college
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-01-2008, 06:41 AM
 
48 posts, read 121,891 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidewater_boy21 View Post
I moved from Irvine to NKU. Running Creek. 525 mth. washer dryer conn. perfect for college

Tidewaterboy,

I moved from Irvine as well! Not many people doing that these days. What is your name? I graduated from ECHS in '06
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top