Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 06:50 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,080,858 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeey View Post
Well, hi there people, guess I'll get streight down to it.
Basicly I met a guy from Kentucky a few years back, I cant remember where abouts he was from, but basicly he was visiting our motorbike club over hear, and we showed him around ect. And now he has invited me and a few others over to Ky for a few days, personly, I would like to stay for 10 days or so, partly so that I can have a look around, and so I dont die of sleep deprivation the flights back.
So basicly, Im just wondering about the best places to visit, what there is to see ect, I dont care much for hotel conditions since at the end of the day, its the bed im intrested in.
And the important question... do you sell tea over there?
we sell tea but it is not normally hot tea, it is usually iced. When my mother in law came over from Ireland she brought tea with her. Some chains do sell hot tea though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 05:51 PM

237 posts, read 849,162 times
I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit, Limee! I think it's great that you met a fellow rider & decided to visit the state. Hope you get the chance to do some riding and enjoy the scenery, Kentucky is a beautiful state.
I have an old college girlfriend from Milton Keyens I keep in touch with. She & I attended the University of Alabama together.

Here's a pic of my VFR 800 Interceptor...

Dig~

Last edited by Digger57; 11-16-2008 at 12:20 PM..

Old 06-10-2008, 04:39 PM

3 posts, read 5,842 times
Jesus you have no idea how much I want a VFR, though I want the NC30 foo model, trying to find a good one in this country that hasent been wrapped around a lamp-post is like trying to fie Holy Grail.
Anyway, thank you all so much for your information and advice. It hink I might have to try and push for two weeks so tht I can get a little more stuff crammed in, wouldent mind dropping into Hogdenvil, or finding some of this great food you'v all been on about, sounds great.
hmmm, maybe I'll jusbring some yorkshire Tea over with to be on the safe side so if you see someone in ay-by with a mug, that will be me.
I cant wait to visi to be honest, I'v been to New-york, Washington, ect. but you only find real people in town a the like, and the people are sualy a lot nicer!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky