U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol
 [Register]
Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol The Tri-Cities area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 11:26 AM

4,102 posts, read 2,957,023 times

Advertisements

I'm so shallow, I love reading this stuff. I like Brad, too, but only in a friendly way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2009, 01:00 PM

7,285 posts, read 14,199,902 times
Default alrighty then

I wish I could, but seeing as I can not use "mod powers" to delete a thread just because it is utterly ridiculous I will just interject here to remind everyone that threads need to stay on topic first of the forum/sub forum which in this case is the Tri-Cities area, then on the topic of the title/content of the thread.......which I guess is Brad Pitt and Bristol.....I think.

Old 07-26-2009, 08:20 PM

31 posts, read 76,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshin View Post
Beware anyone using celebrity first names. Very creepy.
I use first names of celebrities often when writing about them...it's what I do for a living

Old 07-26-2009, 09:39 PM

363 posts, read 551,677 times
After looking at property transfers in the Hickory Tree area- I'm a believer.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:12 AM

43 posts, read 88,673 times
I was told he was buying the Grindstaff home. Was from a pretty reliable source.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:52 AM

426 posts, read 834,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieA View Post
I like Brad, too, but only in a friendly way.
Angelina, is that you?
Oh wait, y'all are on the verge of breakup. Or maybe not.
Let me go consult my rag mag.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:19 AM

Location: In an alternate universe according to some, AKA Aspergers
10,646 posts, read 11,724,898 times
A celeb buying property is no real big deal. Where we are moving from there are many celebs that own property and most just want to be left alone just like everyone else.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:35 PM

128 posts, read 205,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
A celeb buying property is no real big deal. Where we are moving from there are many celebs that own property and most just want to be left alone just like everyone else.
Exactly. They are humans just like us, and act the same way any of us would if the whole world had their eyes on us 24/7. I say let them live in peace, leave em alone and let them do their own thing....

I have a volunteer job as an oldies DJ which has allowed me to chat with several oldies singers, people who once had huge hits on the charts...not one person that i've met has been egotistical as so many huge stars of the day are, nor have any of them been bothered by me changing from disc jockey to gushing fan, as they're certainly thankful for the attention.... but if i were to see any of them out shopping or out mowing their lawn or such, i would certainly let them be...if any of them happened to be living where i am, i'm sure it would be for the same reasons i live there, to have peace and quiet and to get away from the rest of the world!

Old 08-04-2009, 12:54 AM

1 posts, read 5,492 times
i live in bristol,tn and i live exactly wear it describes on riverbend rd and my mom says she actually past brad pitt with a big bald man on motorcycles.no joke so shes been talking about being our neighbor and crap so i really wanna know.my grandmother even lives on bullock hollow road

Old 08-07-2009, 01:41 AM

284 posts, read 495,248 times
Oh my, this PITT stuff keeps moving along. I thought we were past passing the passed Pitt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol