Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2008, 08:56 AM

74 posts, read 173,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallfanatic View Post
Good Morning....

...Have a wonderful day.......

Thank you, I missed your photos for two days been sick - I really liked this one of course with the kittens. Thank you.

Old 07-30-2008, 09:50 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,537,899 times
You are very welcome Tenn Sr...I am glad you are feeling better now. Take care of yourself, please. <<hugs>>

Hello to you too hik...and all my friends!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:07 AM

38 posts, read 65,237 times
Hello everyone. No working today on the house, it is my birthday!!!! I am 63 living in TN!!!!!!!!! it is so wonderful from last year. I had chemo on my birthday,no hair, round as "santa" from the steroids and sick as a dog!!!!!!
I am alive and living a dream in Fountain City!!!

Going to Chop House for dinner. Taking a ride to the Smokey's. I am so happy. Thanks to you all for the support to get there. I cannot wait to meet everyone soon!!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:12 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksurvivor View Post
Hello everyone. No working today on the house, it is my birthday!!!! I am 63 living in TN!!!!!!!!! it is so wonderful from last year. I had chemo on my birthday,no hair, round as "santa" from the steroids and sick as a dog!!!!!!

Going to Chop House for dinner. Taking a ride to the Smokey's. I am so happy. Thanks to you all for the support to get there. I cannot wait to meet everyone soon!!!!
Wow! I can't wait to meet you, too! Happy birthday!!!!!!!

We really should have a party. I'm not really comfortable with the house warming thing. It seems like a shameless ploy for gifts. However, I would love to have a party at our new house for EVERYONE!

If that sounds good, then everyone let me know, and decide on a good date.

Once again, happy birthday and congratulations on the good health and great area!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:20 AM

780 posts, read 1,765,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksurvivor View Post

That's a wonderful idea, no working today, you deserve to go celebrate. The Chop House is so good, we go there quite a bit, enjoy your meal and your drive to the Smokies.

My DH is a cancer survivor as is my daughter(she had breast cancer)when she was 38 and now she is 45 so all is well. We look forward to meeting you too, are you coming Saturday, we sure hope you will.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Last edited by gailli; 07-30-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: add

Old 07-30-2008, 11:28 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,349,268 times
Happy Birthday KSurvivor! You do have wonderful blessings to celebrate today. Did you forget to mention Red Velvet Cake from Littons?
Hik,you can stress "no gifts" and if someone brings you something, well it is from their heart silly. A party isn't a shameless ploy for gifts.
Pam

Old 07-30-2008, 12:39 PM

4,951 posts, read 2,537,899 times
Happy Birthday ksurvivor!!!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 02:27 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,682,202 times
Happy Birthday, Ksurvivor! What a way to celebrate in TN!

Old 07-30-2008, 02:45 PM

38 posts, read 65,237 times
Thank You!!! A party sounds great Hik!!! Count us in anytime.What is Saturday? Is there a get together for the thread?? When and where? We will be there!!!!
I am always up for a party! Life is good and a party makes it better!!!!!I had RV cake at Litton's last week. Yum Yum.
Leaving for dinner soon. I did not eat all day so I can pig out!!! I have some much to celebrate. Thank you all sooooo much for being here!!!!

Old 07-30-2008, 02:47 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,134,645 times
Ksurvivor, what a happy day and a happy year for you. We are as blessed as you to have you here with us to celebrate life and good times in TN.

Enjoy the special meal and the drive up into the mountains. On a hot sticky day like today I can't think of a nicer place to be. May it be breezy and balmy!

Hiknapster, you deserve a party, you will have a party, and you will enjoy it!! Maybe there will be one tiny little gift - just maybe!

TennSr, this is no time to be sick. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine and light breezes today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville