Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2009, 02:45 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,681,979 times

Advertisements

Bebette, Super News!! Absolutely now go and enjoy all those task eagerly awaiting your return. That long week is finally over.

Celebrate, celebrate.

Old 02-20-2009, 03:35 PM

780 posts, read 1,765,641 times
Bebette, thats fantastic, great, now you go girl and get that house done so we can all come sit on your porch at sundown.

suzanne, I know DH's heart cath will turn out just fine, maybe he has a few small blockages like my DH and they just put him on Plavix. Too bad he isnt here and he could have had the new scan they use now instead of the cath, it was simple for DH.

Well, took my Dad's motorized chair to the repair shop today in Fountain City and I guess til things get better I will mosey around in it when I go somewhere that requires long walking.

Everyone have a great weekend, guess we may have snow tomorrow night, it sure was cold at 7:00 this monring when I had to go into UT for my tests.

Old 02-20-2009, 03:46 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,059,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticfire0213 View Post
Gdude- SInce we just moved here I don't know anyone that can babysit my little ones but I am thinking I may send them up north to you, LOL--

Hope ya'll had a great evening!
Send them on up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebette View Post
Hi Everyone!! It's a WONDERFUL day in East TN!!!! I got great news from the doctor this morning AND he took out that annoying draintube......that surely made it a WONDERFUL day for me!!! When I called my daughter to tell her the good news, she said that I sounded about 4,000% better than I did yesterday!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO Now, back to concentrating on all of the things I need to select for our new home.......faucets and granite and light fixtures, oh my!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers during the past week!!!

That is great news to hear!!

Old 02-20-2009, 03:54 PM

3,897 posts, read 1,228,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailli View Post
Bebette, thats fantastic, great, now you go girl and get that house done so we can all come sit on your porch at sundown.

suzanne, I know DH's heart cath will turn out just fine, maybe he has a few small blockages like my DH and they just put him on Plavix. Too bad he isnt here and he could have had the new scan they use now instead of the cath, it was simple for DH.

Well, took my Dad's motorized chair to the repair shop today in Fountain City and I guess til things get better I will mosey around in it when I go somewhere that requires long walking.

Everyone have a great weekend, guess we may have snow tomorrow night, it sure was cold at 7:00 this monring when I had to go into UT for my tests.
Gailli, how did your tests go today? I've been thinking about you!!

I sure hate that we had to miss the show tonight, but I think it was a good decision for me to cancel out! Though I had a burst of energy after getting the tube out and getting the good news, I'm very tired and will be ready for bed in the next couple of hours!! But we'll definitely plan to go together next year, and I'm looking forward to many 'Happy Hours' on our back porch with good friends!!!

Old 02-20-2009, 06:00 PM

2,700 posts, read 3,681,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailli View Post

Yes, we've been thinking about you and your test results. Let us know.
Thanks for your support for DH's test. We certainly will ask about scans available here. Trust me and thanks for sharing.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:06 PM

Gailli and Suzanne Prayers being sent to you guys.

Hope all goes well!!!

My Little Pal is here again! JUST got here.

Looking forward to spending funtime with him!!!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:18 PM

4,229 posts, read 17,609,576 times
hey Gdude, Pam, and the rest of the knox gang.

What's everyone doing this weekend? How's the weather looking down there?

We're supposed to get 6" of snow tomorrow and wind chills of -15. Then a warm up next week with highs around 30-woot woot!

Old 02-20-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
hey Gdude, Pam, and the rest of the knox gang.

What's everyone doing this weekend? How's the weather looking down there?

We're supposed to get 6" of snow tomorrow and wind chills of -15. Then a warm up next week with highs around 30-woot woot!

Hey!!

So far babysitting till mid-day tomorrow and then nothing else planned for the entire weekend!!

We are expecting 4 inches of snow along with windchills nearing 0.

Temperature has held steady at 11 for the last 24 minutes

Old 02-21-2009, 09:17 AM

Good Morning Knoxville

Old 02-21-2009, 11:30 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,348,908 times
Hey Peeps,
Nothing planned this weekend except some exciting housework! The sun is shining and every day brings us closer to Spring arriving! I cannot wait to get my houseplants outside, I'm tired of picking up dead leaves. One bonus I got today is a stunningly large deep coral colored bloom from my Hibiscus.
GDude and JoshB- Sorry to hear you guys are getting such cold wintery weather still. Josh, you know where you should be!
Gdude, have fun with Issiac. Did you watch "Cars" with him?
BeBette- Hope you're still feeling better today.
Gailli- Hope the back pain is bearable.
Suzanne- Let us know how your DH makes out Monday morning....
AquariJen- Hows the Neutral painting going?
Painter- Cowgirl, you still stuck in the mud?
Piperspal- Hows your petal pushing going these days?
Have a great day Knoxville!
Pam

PS. SMG- How you feelin these days? Mystic? You here?

Last edited by Pam& Bill; 02-21-2009 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: forgot something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville