Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2016, 01:46 AM

7 posts, read 8,620 times

Advertisements

hi
i have been looking around on the net for apartments for rent in knoxville could any one maybe tell me about thes 2 apartmets like are they in a good location dont really live right in town and not to far thes are the 2 im looking at Seven Springs Court Apartments Guinn Ln and Sunnybrook apartments 4500 Doris Circle

thanks for any help and info you can give me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 06:09 AM

4,705 posts, read 25,189,709 times
The Guinn Road apartments are in Oliver Springs, which is well north of Knoxville in Anderson County. The other apartment is north of downtown a few miles. These apartments are pretty far apart.
I would rule out the Oliver Springs apartment if you wanted to be close to downtown Knoxville, or close to shopping.
Not sure what you mean by not wanting to live right in town. Does that mean downtown proper for Knoxville which is fairly small really, or does it mean close to stores, commercial areas, or subdivisions?
Knoxville is really spread out, and varies in population density in the County areas.
Have you visited Knoxville and have a general idea where you want to live?

Old 06-27-2016, 02:07 PM

7 posts, read 8,620 times
i ment i want to live close to things but dont want to live right in town in other words i dont want to see stores around me but maybe a mile from me the way sunny brooks more looks like what im talking about where i live now i walk out my door i see restrunts and grocey stores

Old 06-27-2016, 02:48 PM

4,739 posts, read 10,378,908 times
It would be nice if there were a school near your home.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:48 PM

2 posts, read 2,846 times
Greg51

Checkout my response to your other post in ref to moving to Sevierville

Fig
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville