U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-17-2008, 07:11 AM

6,196 posts, read 3,123,212 times
Hik--I'm sooooo jealous! Excited for you too. Congrats. Wish I was closer to help, this is a shopamaniac when it comes to new homes.....what fun!!! Color, color, color,linens, windows, towels, oooh my!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2008, 07:54 AM

4,733 posts, read 6,255,465 times
Wink No need to worry. It will all come out in the wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
You missed this!

Sheesh!

No. That crazy mortgage broker was out of Alcoa. She was facing a complaint to FHA, the state licensing board and a lawsuit if her inaction caused my closing to be delayed.

By the way, the last paper was put into my file this morning.
All systems are go!
Oh, wow, Hik. This wouldn't be first time a buyer or seller ran into this kind of ditz! It does create a lot of tension and rush-rush for everyone involved, but believe me, it does get worked out.

There are more competent people working for you than incompetent, so just trust them to do their work and you get shopping!!

Old 06-17-2008, 07:55 AM

4,733 posts, read 6,255,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hik--I'm sooooo jealous! Excited for you too. Congrats. Wish I was closer to help, this is a shopamaniac when it comes to new homes.....what fun!!! Color, color, color,linens, windows, towels, oooh my!!
LOL. You might know that it would be our own resident painter/decorator who wants the coloring to begin!!

You could probably offer a score of ideas about now, painter!

Old 06-17-2008, 08:08 AM

21,598 posts, read 29,670,427 times
No Shopping!

We can't make any sudden moves until after the closing!

Old 06-17-2008, 08:31 AM

812 posts, read 1,240,967 times
LOL--Hik, i dont think you are old enough to be my mom, but your sensibilities make me want to adopt you as mine

Old 06-17-2008, 08:37 AM

6,196 posts, read 3,123,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
No Shopping!

We can't make any sudden moves until after the closing!
Oh you are so smart, what about this----leave closing, go walk the house, take notes, go shop, have a liquid lunch to calm down with then go shop again???? giggle giggle

Old 06-17-2008, 09:19 AM

812 posts, read 1,240,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Oh you are so smart, what about this----leave closing, go walk the house, take notes, go shop, have a liquid lunch to calm down with then go shop again???? giggle giggle
Hey, THAT sounds like a good time to me!

Old 06-17-2008, 12:59 PM

783 posts, read 1,115,632 times
Default Littons

Hip, I decided to go and sample Littons again today, you are so lucky that you are going to be so close to them, what a great Burger

I also went to the DR, seems my cold went into Bronchitis so he gave me a Z pack, hopefully it should get me over it and back on the mend.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:07 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,315,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailli View Post
Hip, I decided to go and sample Littons again today, you are so lucky that you are going to be so close to them, what a great Burger

I also went to the DR, seems my cold went into Bronchitis so he gave me a Z pack, hopefully it should get me over it and back on the mend.
Those packs can pack a whallop; it's worked for me but doesn't work for everyone. So, here's sending a good luck charm your way. Catch it, hang onto it and feel better.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:46 PM

783 posts, read 1,115,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne1945 View Post
Those packs can pack a whallop; it's worked for me but doesn't work for everyone. So, here's sending a good luck charm your way. Catch it, hang onto it and feel better.
Thanks, here's hoping the good luck charm works, I'm holding on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville