U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:17 AM

22 posts, read 22,901 times

Advertisements

My family is relocating to Sevier County, Tn in June 09.
We are a family of five plus Grandma.
We really need a four-bedroom, 3ba and a basement would be nice!
We come to you with excellant rental references and income can be verified.
If you are looking for awesome tenents and have this home please contact me.
As our pets are part of our family, you must be willing to take them as well.
Fenced in yard a bonus but not necessary. However, permission must be granted for us to put one up for small mini dobie!
We are looking for a long term lease. The lease has to be a minimum of one year . (Lease must be renewable)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2009, 09:05 AM

391 posts, read 1,170,793 times
MRT,

Best of luck with finding your rental. It will probably help if you include your top budget. Check the classifieds at knownews.com and also really look into craigslist, as it's one of the top rental vehicles out there today.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:17 PM

Default Unsure of the Area

We are not sure about the rental prices in the area but are prepared to pay anywhere between $1100.00 to $1500.00. We are willing to adjust for the area if needed. We aren't even sure if this is the best area to relocate to. Trial and error so to speak. We have heard great things about Seymour and only one negative thing. My son is entering High School and wants to got o a school that has a great football program. Mom and Dad are okay with that as long as an education is not compromised to get that. So, we would love to see both.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:32 PM

15,351 posts, read 27,550,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrt9988 View Post
We are not sure about the rental prices in the area but are prepared to pay anywhere between $1100.00 to $1500.00. We are willing to adjust for the area if needed. We aren't even sure if this is the best area to relocate to. Trial and error so to speak. We have heard great things about Seymour and only one negative thing. My son is entering High School and wants to got o a school that has a great football program. Mom and Dad are okay with that as long as an education is not compromised to get that. So, we would love to see both.
One place: MARYVILLE

Old 04-06-2009, 05:38 PM

22,554 posts, read 47,363,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
One place: MARYVILLE
I was going to "say" that but I wanted to let you do the honors.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:06 PM

I want to thank everyone who is replying. May I ask what county is Maryville in? My son really wants to go to Seymour High School and from what I understand that is in Sevier County.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:12 PM

15,351 posts, read 27,550,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
I was going to "say" that but I wanted to let you do the honors.
LOL, thanks Hik. You are so funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrt9988 View Post
I want to thank everyone who is replying. May I ask what county is Maryville in? My son really wants to go to Seymour High School and from what I understand that is in Sevier County.
Maryville is in Blount County but the schools are actually Maryville City Schools, not Blount County Schools.

Why in the world does your son want to go to Seymour High?

Old 04-06-2009, 06:18 PM

Well, when we looked into the local schools he looked at their all state members. They send a quarterback (his position) about every four years. This is the time! lol He also found out that they had one player go into the NFL. While he stays realistic in mind he wants the opportunity to at least present itself. lol Athletes!!! I checked the schools out online and it seems that academically they are pretty mucht he same. We found a mom that worked at Seymour High and sends her children to GP and she said they were both good schools. We really don't want to be in the tourist district. We live near Orlando and already know that life style. However, we visited the area a few years ago and loved it up there but really are going in blind on this relocation.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:22 PM

2,172 posts, read 6,888,724 times
Maryville High School Football
Red Rebel Football
Seymour High Football
Seymour Eagles Football

Old 04-06-2009, 06:26 PM

Well put! lol I just looked at the Red Rebel and I would choose that school. Son is coming in now to look at that site!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or