U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces
 [Register]
Las Cruces Dona Ana County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 06:18 PM

11 posts, read 13,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
One of things I've noticed in some stores over the last few years is expanding the "used" music, in more ways than one. Some stores now are finally catching on to selling used turntables and amps, where they didn't used to before. They also dabble in used guitars, banjos, mandolins, etc.; and of course picks, strings, sheet music and songbooks to go with it.

One of the Albuquerque stores (Charlie's Used CD's and LP's) also gets involved with selling retro clothing. Hey, you know what? Whatever pays the bills is what I say anymore!
We actually are a record and apparel store (new and used)...we also feature indie designers and artists so the store is really based around the community. I did some research and main st looks great we will be out in a few weeks and are excited!

Amberlynn no worries!( although I don't believe in judging anyone based on where they come from,I do know the world is full of stereotypes,however there are always those who break the mold)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 02:30 PM

10 posts, read 9,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Great advice, with one minor correction: Spirit Winds Cafe is located on S. Locust, not Lohman.
Oops! Thanks for catching that! I know it is on Locust, really, but I spent a couple of minutes trying to think, which street? Locus or Locust , Locus or Locust (They both confuse me.) and ended up putting Lohman!! Ha! Ha!

Old 11-14-2011, 08:04 AM

Thanks again for everyones advice and suggestions we are in town and love this place. We went to the big daddys market this weekend and it was awesome. We will be setting up next weekend and by dec 1 we will have a full time booth inside across from the farmers market.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:07 AM

5,393 posts, read 4,350,322 times
If you're selling used and new music and clothing, a place closer to the University might work pretty well. There are quite a few people that still walk or bike everywhere down there.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:10 AM

We are currently looking for a permanent store in the downtown mall the whole town is behind and wants us to be apart of the downtown movement hopefully we will be open by june

Old 09-04-2012, 07:10 PM

2 posts, read 626 times
Did this store ever happen? Still in the works? Only pass through Las Cruces on occasion, but would love the opportunity to browse vinyl when it happens.

Last edited by Poncho_NM; 09-04-2012 at 07:20 PM..

Old 09-05-2012, 08:04 PM

391 posts, read 360,847 times
I think they're out at Big Daddy's Flea market on Sat and Sun, in the building.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 PM

2 posts, read 626 times
Ok, thanks. Not sure when I'll next have the opportunity, but will check it out when I do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces