U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 10:53 AM

13,819 posts, read 23,475,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpmplooplayer View Post
What I want in my life seems normal and simple.... Each day work, normal dinner, a little TV or movie or an evening outside if weather permits. Yard work who knows fixing something.. Just life stuff. Sex and a bit of music.
Weekends a lake trip or the same as previously stated. Going to a sporting event Could be anything.. Just life and laughing and getting though each day with a good feeling even learning stuff and doing things together . Im not even looking for super cute or athletic.. Just an average guy that likes to joke around a bit, laugh and love.. It cant be this hard.. there has to be some out in Vegas that want more than just a single life. I dont mind being single as other than sex I can pretty much do the rest by myself, but it seems that men are afraid of a woman that can do things .. Im smart but always like to learn more.. Im cute but not a barbie doll .. also not a bbw so say average. ... mmm So what is it.. I dont smoke.. my kids are not on my dates I have my own stuff.Im not rich and not a material girl, Im sweet and funny. I like sex so... what are they seeking??? I dont get it..
Maybe it's not what they're seeking...but what they are not seeking.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 AM

2,038 posts, read 3,492,718 times
Does your vision of love always include yardwork? As a man who enjoys spontaneous adventure, I wish you good luck. You need a man who appreciates structure and routines. Granted, yardwork isn't as cliche and a lot more honest than "moonlit walks on the beach." Companionship should accompany love, but not at the cost of a man going absolutely goo goo in love over what you have to offer. Step it up.

Last edited by Spraynard Kruger; 08-02-2010 at 11:28 AM..

Old 08-02-2010, 11:20 AM

12,172 posts, read 14,226,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Maybe it's not what they're seeking...but what they are not seeking.
The op needs to understand that her shallow views, aren't qualities most people look for, in a marriage partner. Most older men aren't looking to play the role of new dad to your kids. There are two strikes against you.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:05 PM

3,622 posts, read 4,436,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basiliximab View Post
Those are such true words. Not judging a book by it's cover got me a wonderful life-time companion. I highly suggest other people give it a try. After all, looks change/fade. What really matters and lasts is the personality inside. To me, that is more visible in a person than their physical looks.
I think it's important to be open minded but personally I could never be with someone if I was not attracted to them or if they were not attracted to me. I guess it depends upon what you want.

Old 08-02-2010, 02:38 PM

450 posts, read 1,308,603 times
To the OP, I'm 33y/o, and ran into the same thing using plenty of fish. Lots of fake people who claim they want relationships, but in reality, only a one night stand. Have probably been on about eight dates since Nov 08 when I moved here and all of them were pretty scary or weird. Happened to walk into a bar to get some food with a friend of mine about a month ago, and this guy begged me to go to dinner with him. He seemed nice, and his friends were fun to hang out with, so I said yes. We've been dating for a couple weeks now and he's the nicest guy I've ever been with. Wasn't out looking for a date that night, just happened to run into him and he said he fell head over heels for me the minute I walked in. <<blushing>> I still have my guard up and haven't fully opened my heart to him because I've been crushed so many times in the past, but things are going really well and I'm happier than I've ever been. I never believed in everyone saying, "It will just happen" because I felt like my clock was ticking and I wasn't putting myself out there enough, but it did happen. I may have to chain him to a door frame or something to keep this one from getting away, he's definitely a keeper! <Totally kidding about the chain...but maybe not!

mod interpose: Ok, folks, thread closed. A few more posts had to be deleted. In addition to what was said before about the general mission statement of our local forums, we also don't want threads in the local forums to be used as a medium for personal ads. OP, for general dating advice, please visit our Relationships forum. It also has a chat thread and a Personal Ad sub-forum. For anybody wanting to give the OP further advice, please use her PVM board (Profile Visitor Message) or if the nature is private, use a Direct Message. Thanks to everybody for participating. --'r

Last edited by scirocco22; 08-02-2010 at 03:58 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: