Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2010, 05:11 PM

103 posts, read 463,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly69 View Post
Hey Joyvegas keep us posted......what is up with the rejection email?
Hi!

I applied for two positions and had an audition on 08/27. On 09/20, I received a rejection e-mail.

"Thank you for allowing us to consider your application for employment at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer you a position in our organization."

Interestingly, I got another e-mail couple days ago regarding my second interview on 09/30 (Yes, I have an interview tomorrow and am very nervous).

I guess I will try my best tomorrow and see what will happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 09:41 PM

2 posts, read 6,991 times
Exclamation Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyatnight View Post
I'm glad I saw this thread. 1)I applied for a position on Sunday 2)Did the online assessment Monday 3)Invited for an interview today, which is Tuesday since i live in okc, havent decided when to schedule the audition. I'll update my personal experience after the audition.

Hi, I just applied yesterday online and got the email back to do the assessment later on in the night. At the end of the assessment I was given a confirmation number, but no further instructions??? Am I just waiting for another email or did I miss something? All I saw on the screen was... "Thank-you. Your confirmation number is..."

Please help me!!! I don't wanna contact them and have them think I am dumb with my question Thanks

Old 09-29-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkvegas View Post
Hi, I just applied yesterday online and got the email back to do the assessment later on in the night. At the end of the assessment I was given a confirmation number, but no further instructions??? Am I just waiting for another email or did I miss something? All I saw on the screen was... "Thank-you. Your confirmation number is..."

Please help me!!! I don't wanna contact them and have them think I am dumb with my question Thanks
Hi! You just need to wait for your audition. If you meet the job requirement and pass the assessment, you will receive an e-mail to pick your audtion date.
May I ask which position or department you are applying for?

Good luck!

Old 09-29-2010, 11:18 PM

15 posts, read 46,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly69 View Post
Hey Joyvegas keep us posted......what is up with the rejection email?
Did you apply for more then one position? You may have been rejected for one but not the other.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:38 PM

15 posts, read 46,363 times
I had my group interview on Sept 1st and just got a email a few days ago for my 1 on 1 interview on October 3rd. During the group interview they told us with in 1 week we would either get a email saying not interested or to move forward with the process. I work at a 4 star hotel in Vegas so hope the experience helps.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:45 PM

317 posts, read 833,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0707 View Post
I had my group interview on Sept 1st and just got a email a few days ago for my 1 on 1 interview on October 3rd. During the group interview they told us with in 1 week we would either get a email saying not interested or to move forward with the process. I work at a 4 star hotel in Vegas so hope the experience helps.
Hi justin0707,

What position did you apply for? I have my second interview on October 9th

Old 09-29-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Yes, I have applied for two positions. I think working for a 4 star hotel in vegas is a huge plus. I don't have any vegas experience but extensive hotel experience with a big chain.

Old 09-30-2010, 01:23 AM

12,908 posts, read 27,991,974 times
Quote:
I work at a 4 star hotel in Vegas so hope the experience helps.
Venetian, Wynn, Bellagio, or Four Seasons?

Old 09-30-2010, 05:20 PM

29 posts, read 83,130 times
Airics, joyvegas, when did you guys originally apply?

Old 09-30-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laker51 View Post
Airics, joyvegas, when did you guys originally apply?
I applied in Aug. I just had my second interview today. I guess it went okay. They think I am overqualified for the position. They weren't sure when they are going to make the final decision. I had my interview with two managers, and they were very professional and nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas