U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-11-2010, 03:25 PM

71 posts, read 123,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthrob View Post
Parking is at polaris and tompkins. Positive about it. They go on polaris and turn right on Harmon.
Finally!! Someone with a straight forward answer about parking. Everybody is so secretive and vague about where they parked. "Off Harmon", "somewhere off-site", "close by", "down the street", "parking instructions are on the email". Are you all working for the CIA or what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2010, 03:39 PM

8 posts, read 15,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyray View Post
Finally!! Someone with a straight forward answer about parking. Everybody is so secretive and vague about where they parked. "Off Harmon", "somewhere off-site", "close by", "down the street", "parking instructions are on the email". Are you all working for the CIA or what?
Let's hope, that they will have security guards!

Old 11-11-2010, 04:07 PM

19 posts, read 29,115 times
How far is the walk from parking to the hotel or do you ride a shuttle bus?

Old 11-11-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinjj1986 View Post
todays orientation lasted about 7 hours...traffic was real bad, i would recommend getting dropped off or park at the bellagio like i did and just walk next door. the place looks amazing and i cant wait to start serve some guests some ****ing drinks. hearing them talk today it really and truly seems like they are trying to reinvent the way vegas works with guests. i hope all of you get in, i feel very lucky to be in my position. property tour tomorrow for F&B

Wow 7 hour! they must had a lot to talk about for that length of time. Do everybody go to orientation on on their first day? I wonder for health insurance do they have the new plan where children can stay on your insurance until they are 26?

Old 11-11-2010, 04:32 PM

9,527 posts, read 14,831,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerbreze View Post
Wow 7 hour! they must had a lot to talk about for that length of time. Do everybody go to orientation on on their first day? I wonder for health insurance do they have the new plan where children can stay on your insurance until they are 26?
orientation at the m is 2-3 days... also i think insurance doesnt' come into play till 90 days.. and its 18 for dependents....26 is ludicrous in my opinion.. they should have their own job by then.

Old 11-11-2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
orientation at the m is 2-3 days... also i think insurance doesnt' come into play till 90 days.. and its 18 for dependents....26 is ludicrous in my opinion.. they should have their own job by then.
I was told it was a new law.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:37 PM

Anyone still waiting for email? Orientation 11-16?

Old 11-11-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdz66 View Post
Anyone still waiting for email? Orientation 11-16?

I just got my email! yeah!

Old 11-11-2010, 08:04 PM

Do anyone know if the parking lot is close to the office they have on Harmon? Is it a long walk to the hotel from the parking lot.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:11 PM

18 posts, read 28,179 times
right now during orientation and training days, up untill the day of opening they are allowing us to park on property so it is a very short walk. for me i am parking at the bellagio so i dont have to deal with the damn construction traffic. but they said there will be two parking locations, one on topkins and another on harmon and polaris where there will be shuttle busses picking up and dropping off people every 5 to 10 min. hope this helps. 2 days of group orientation then on to your department with managers for specific training
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas