Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2010, 12:31 AM

9 posts, read 18,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerbreze View Post
Do anyone know if the parking lot is close to the office they have on Harmon? Is it a long walk to the hotel from the parking lot.
Yes, it is. They have shuttles running every ten minutes. The lot is on the other side of i-15. it's about a 7 minute ride. They'll let you park on-site for your orientation and maybe the first week of training. People who went to orientation last week are being asked to park on the Costar lot now. Your first day is really a very nice presentation about what the Cosmopolitan is all about and what you can do to make a difference. Day two is when you meet your department managers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2010, 06:32 PM

170 posts, read 361,222 times
Default Ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal-eta View Post
I have rec'd the automailer for the psychological profile test... any hints or tips on this test? I have heard that it is tuff and you can be timed out if you don't answer quick enough. Any advice from those who passed would be appreciated.
Took the test and it said "successfully completed" with a confirmation number. Does this mean I will be interviewed?

Old 11-12-2010, 06:53 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,875,358 times
Quote:
Took the test and it said "successfully completed" with a confirmation number. Does this mean I will be interviewed?
you will be scored, if you scored high enough, they may call you....what position are you applying for?

Old 11-12-2010, 09:50 PM

33 posts, read 75,186 times
Cosmo is going Union.Was told at orientation today.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:02 PM

18 posts, read 46,492 times
did the tour today and all I can is wow! this place is going to blow people away. we are really doing something different that people will see and recognize and accept and wonder why others are not doing the same. i am confident in our success!

Old 11-12-2010, 10:17 PM

1 posts, read 2,104 times
Question pool attendant?

Has anyone been hired, gone to orientation for pool attendant? I've heard nothing after my 3rd interview and am trying to figure out if I basically got a silent "no"! My status went confidential on not just one, but two of my apps.. umm, anyone got an idea?

Last edited by distinctone; 11-12-2010 at 10:25 PM..

Old 11-12-2010, 10:48 PM

1 posts, read 2,088 times
That's a yes for the pool attendents and lifeguards. I did meet some today. Not that many, so they will likely hire more in spring. Good luck! And yes, the place is amazing!

Old 11-12-2010, 11:32 PM

12,908 posts, read 27,875,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quikrat View Post
Cosmo is going Union.Was told at orientation today.
depends on the department and you have to vote on it...

Old 11-13-2010, 10:30 AM

170 posts, read 361,222 times
Default Thank you airics

Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
you will be scored, if you scored high enough, they may call you....what position are you applying for?
It is specialized position within Horticulture. I don't want to say too much right now so as to not jinx my chances... I will PM you the exact title if I get the job and will post my progress on here for the benefit of others.

One more question if I may: what is there to score on the test? the responses they allow are pretty generic. Do they want a general range of responses towards one end of the "agree/disagree" scale?

When I log into my cosmo application page it says:
"1 application completed" I hope this is normal, I really want this job.
I am confident that if interviewed I will be hired.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:55 AM

21 posts, read 47,225 times
Quote:
It is specialized position within Horticulture. I don't want to say too much right now so as to not jinx my chances... I will PM you the exact title if I get the job and will post my progress on here for the benefit of others.

One more question if I may: what is there to score on the test? the responses they allow are pretty generic. Do they want a general range of responses towards one end of the "agree/disagree" scale?

When I log into my cosmo application page it says:
"1 application completed" I hope this is normal, I really want this job.
I am confident that if interviewed I will be hired.
Good luck to you! I can't answer how they score or what they are looking for but I think if you don't pass you can't go any further that is what happened to my friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas