Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2010, 12:21 PM

71 posts, read 180,190 times

Advertisements

Just got a call from the Cosmo. Everybody going to orientation on Nov. 29 has to be there by 8am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2010, 05:40 PM

27 posts, read 63,417 times
I got my rejection e-mail weeks ago and then I open up my inbox only to receive the same rejection e-mail again for the same position!

Damn! I get the point! lol

Old 11-22-2010, 06:24 PM

13,044 posts, read 13,858,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melrobdd View Post
...It's not an opinion if you know something for a fact...
But, how do you know you know it?

Did you ever see John Carpenter's and Dan O'Bannon's classic cult movie "Dark Star?"

It's all about Epistemology, of course, with some Phenomenology thrown in for good measure.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:22 PM

3 posts, read 11,475 times
Im excited for orientation on Monday, does anyone know exactly what we will be doing? Im kinda nervous I dont wanna get lost with the parking and finding my way around lol.

Has anyone already been on the property?? Is it easy to find your way around or is it a labrynth like MGM??

Old 11-22-2010, 08:36 PM

77 posts, read 164,154 times
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikecards52 View Post
I got my rejection e-mail weeks ago and then I open up my inbox only to receive the same rejection e-mail again for the same position!

Damn! I get the point! lol
must be mine. cause i haven't gotten jack ****

Old 11-22-2010, 09:16 PM

103 posts, read 463,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wennibell1 View Post
Im excited for orientation on Monday, does anyone know exactly what we will be doing? Im kinda nervous I dont wanna get lost with the parking and finding my way around lol.

Has anyone already been on the property?? Is it easy to find your way around or is it a labrynth like MGM??
I have my orientation on Monday as well. I went to the hotel last week to see how early I have to leave my home to be there on time. I followed the instruction (took West Tropicana and made right turn on Polaris and right turn on West Harmon) and took a long time for me. Anyways, I didn't go inside the property, but there weren't many cars going inside parking lot.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:25 PM

2 posts, read 6,981 times
Default I started today at the cosmo...

I started today at the cosmo....does that mean i passed the hair test?

Old 11-23-2010, 01:21 AM

103 posts, read 463,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by di_edinger View Post
I started today at the cosmo....does that mean i passed the hair test?
How long was the orientation today? Did you get to meet your department people? I guess you passed the test.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:23 AM

18 posts, read 46,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wennibell1 View Post

congratulations! if they are telling you to park on property for your first week I would park there on your first day just so you know the lay out of the underground parking but then I would recommend parking next door at the bellagio trying to come from flamingo and lvblvd because there are no traffic lights and once you park its a two minute walk. but trying to park on property is a pain in the butt with construction and everyone else trying to get there as well. your first three days will be nothing but learning the core values, mission statement and also to learn what is going to set them apart from other properties, which is actually quite phenomenal. you should also take a property tour in those three days (place looks amazing!) after those three days it depends on what department your in for specific training. your most likely will report to the forth floor in the conference rooms which will be the first set of elevators on your right hand side as soon as you walk into the property from the valet entrance which I believe is the only way in and out right now if your not part of the construction crew. try to show up a little early so you can check out the registration lobby because that in itself is pretty badass. good luck and have fun!

Old 11-23-2010, 03:32 AM

12,908 posts, read 27,980,195 times
parking at the bellagio will get you towed.. since you will have a Cosmopolitan sticker on your car, it will be obvious. this info was sent on an email to us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas