U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 01:30 PM

719 posts, read 1,278,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
AMY.....WATCH MY LIPS.....NO.

WE DON't WANT YOU with a drug felony or ANYTHING ELSE....we have too many GOOD people to chose from NO

(Doing the happy dance!!) My son's felony was NOT for drugs!!! That means Dyn wants him there! WOOHOO!!!!!
Good, cause he is coming with me and I will match him against anyone here for great personality, hard worker, charm and the drive to never screw up again
(twirling in my antagonize Dyn outfit!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
sorry if you dont like the answers....I spend most of my day hiring....and I wouldnt touch you with a 10 ft pole.... dont want someone with a record in my Department....and in all probability you would never get past HR anyway.

The reason is simple....you dont make good life decisions....and I dont have the time to coddle you.

FIRST you grow up
THEN you take care of business
FINALLY You try for a job thats a step above McDonalds.
Ahhh MAN! I suppose this means you won't be willing to hire my son and make him a manager? Guess we better cancel our move! LOL
To the woman Dyn is having fun poking ...... .look the facts are a felony is life altering. It is what it is. So here is the deal. Realize there are people born blind, people in wheelchairs, people who are deaf etc etc and they have to find a way to make life work.
You can too!
The BEST thing for ANY felon or person with a lengthy record to do is to open your own business. NO ONE can stop you from waltzing into city hall, getting a business license and making it work! Choose a business that takes almost no capital to start up. Janitorial, dog walking, dog grooming etc... start to build from there and invest in a second business that takes more to start but also has a better return.
There is a government program available that will provide bonding for felons, because they cannot get bonded through normal channels.
Anyway, don't focus on what you cannot do.... (with a felony the list is never ending) focus on what you CAN do... open a business, make money and then buy Dyn's business and show him the door! That's our plan (mad cackle!)

Old 09-05-2011, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoopLV View Post
  • Misspellings: 3
  • Ridiculous abbreviations: 11
  • Profanity: 4
  • Lack of apostrophe: 2
  • Lack of capitalization: 9
  • Overuse of punctuation: 6
  • Run-on sentences (with punctuation problems): 4

That'll be $53 more in fines. Please make your check payable to "Habitat for Humanity."

HA HA HA! Okay, that was cute.

Old 09-05-2011, 02:18 PM

15,371 posts, read 33,759,682 times
note to self: Hire Sarah to be my mouthpiece....uh....liar....uh Lawyer

Old 09-05-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSarah View Post
open a business, make money and then buy Dyn's business and show him the door! That's our plan (mad cackle!)
Sorry....the boss says that after January 1 I am retarded....I mean retired.

Besides, I'm not THE boss, I work for a living

Old 09-05-2011, 02:25 PM

OK, to get Serus fer a moment [yep THIS is the day]

IF you have a felony, ANY felony, step one it GET it taken care of. We really dont want an unknown.
Step two, man/woman up to HR....Tell em I have THIS, I have done THIS to take care of it. WHAT do YOU want me to do to become employable by your company....

IF its theft, you probably dont stand much chance....we deal in VERY large amounts of CASH and extremely large numbers of customer credit cards.

We have had one incident, in my department in 25 years....and there is still a warrant out for her arrest if she ever returns from Brazil....

The old way was preferrable because there are a LOT of cacti that need food.

and if you DON't get on...don't whine about it....move on to the next place

Old 09-05-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
note to self: Hire Sarah to be my mouthpiece....uh....liar....uh Lawyer
Do I get to charge you a mob sized retainer?

Old 09-05-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
OK, to get Serus fer a moment [yep THIS is the day]

IF you have a felony, ANY felony, step one it GET it taken care of. We really dont want an unknown.
Step two, man/woman up to HR....Tell em I have THIS, I have done THIS to take care of it. WHAT do YOU want me to do to become employable by your company....

IF its theft, you probably dont stand much chance....we deal in VERY large amounts of CASH and extremely large numbers of customer credit cards.

We have had one incident, in my department in 25 years....and there is still a warrant out for her arrest if she ever returns from Brazil....

The old way was preferrable because there are a LOT of cacti that need food.

and if you DON't get on...don't whine about it....move on to the next place

Dyn is right. In addition, don't ASSUME it is the felony that kept you from getting hired. (Though it most likely was, but it's no use dwelling on it). There is a recession going on and the competition for jobs is fierce. You might have been passed over because you weren't the most qualified, you live too far away, you aren't bilingual, you ARE bilingual or you made it clear you are not willing to be "an employee with benefits". It isn't ALWAYS about the felony. So let it go and move on to the next interview.

Old 09-05-2011, 07:36 PM

10,869 posts, read 13,638,218 times
Quote:
I'd like to sit down with a beer and hear THIS story.

How much did she run away with? Enough to live comfortably in Rio for life?

Old 09-05-2011, 07:49 PM

ACTUALLY she only charged $311 at the Broadway Department store...and the CC Company called her and said "How can you be in Vegas when you JUST activated the card from your home in wherever it was only yeaterday? the ID-10-T ordered something to be delivered to HER HOUSE.....here in Vegas....Card holder called me and said...ya know...you got a problem there...Card holder said do you know who lives at this address?.
she had booked the reservation 1 day earlier....and figured out exactly where the card had been used....

I called the director of security, he call metro fraud but she was gone......she had an internet BF in Brazil that turned out to be a little light in the loafers she called me from Brazil...to ask if there was a warrant....she had been turning tricks in Rio to support herself....he he he...

I told her naw.....we didnt ever report it causeit was such a small amount....I can probably get your job back for you if yo come back...

Apparantely I lacked in sincerity cause she never came back
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas