U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 02:47 AM

2,510 posts, read 3,748,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Speaking of kids and sagging pants,etc... driving back home from Trader Joe's last week, there was a kid trying to walk down the street. His pants only went to right under his butt, they were obviously a few sizes too small. And they were really tight. He was holding onto them and trying to walk. We both agreed he looked like a total fool. Just imagine if he had to run. He'd probably kill himself trying to hang onto those stupid pants.
This is the second time I've seen that.

I'm not surprised by your observation but I am surprised that it's only your second time seeing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2010, 02:55 AM
Status: "Invisible cats keep you up at night" (set 14 days ago)

9,769 posts, read 21,658,389 times
Is that the new style now? Tight short pants that don't fit on purpose? I have seen them with the pants below their butt held on with a belt and their hand. And it makes them look like freaks with really short legs.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:56 AM

3,622 posts, read 4,704,515 times
Quote:
Speaking of kids and sagging pants,etc... driving back home from Trader Joe's last week, there was a kid trying to walk down the street. His pants only went to right under his butt, they were obviously a few sizes too small. And they were really tight. He was holding onto them and trying to walk. We both agreed he looked like a total fool. Just imagine if he had to run. He'd probably kill himself trying to hang onto those stupid pants.
This is the second time I've seen that.
What annoys me is when girls who wear pants too small. At least guys, most of the time, wear boxers so they are still covered up.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 AM

3,622 posts, read 4,704,515 times
Quote:
Is that the new style now? Tight short pants that don't fit on purpose? I have seen them with the pants below their butt held on with a belt and their hand. And it makes them look like freaks with really short legs.
Who knows. All I know is that I've seen way too many girls showing butt cleavage these days.

Old 08-30-2010, 07:12 AM

13,819 posts, read 24,607,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
What annoys me is when girls who wear pants too small. At least guys, most of the time, wear boxers so they are still covered up.
For some ungodly known reason...muffin top is in!

Old 08-30-2010, 06:27 PM

16,248 posts, read 20,651,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclv View Post
I learned my lesson my last trip to vegas, i got a speeding ticket for going 20 mph on a 15 mph school zone
There are no school zones on the LV Strip so you must have been TOAD (Tourist Out of Areas Designated)

Old 08-30-2010, 08:19 PM

5 posts, read 8,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
There are no school zones on the LV Strip so you must have been TOAD (Tourist Out of Areas Designated)
I Was in Vegas for two weeks, and I never went to the strip. I was mostly around Teneya away and Washington, I guess is zip code 89128. My friend she works at Red Rocks hotel, so i went to drop her off to work. I came back to New York with a little vegas souvenir a 300 Dollars speeding ticket

Old 08-30-2010, 09:20 PM

15,371 posts, read 33,847,548 times
I was driving down Torrey Pines yesterday....42 mph in a 25 zone.....Cycle cop nailed me on radar....and let me walk since it had been 19 yrs since the last ticket....

I LOVE LVMPD he he he

Old 08-30-2010, 11:09 PM

6 posts, read 8,723 times
Speaking of schools.....why are there so many students in them? My daughter started 2nd grade and there are like 13 classes of 2nd graders. That is insane. Also I got lost at the school today there were just too many people, and they put my daughter on the bus while I was looking for her and told them I was picking her up....Am NOT happy and may home-school by years end. Is this typical here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or